Experienced Brewer Looking for Something New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer Looking for Something New

Brewer/Yeast & Bacteria manager looking for some work. I posted on here a while ago and got a position with a local brewing company. During my time there I received and set up the whole 15bbl brewhouse and fermenters, ran the brewery, managed the bar and went on sales calls with our local distributor to show them how to sell craft beer.

My experience goes all the way from setting the brewhouse in place and connecting every piece of piping and valve involved to cleaning and filling kegs, with everything in between. I brewed on a 3 vessel 15bbl brewhouse and managed fermentation in 6 vessels, four 15bbl fermenters and two 30bbl fermenters. I brewed consistent beers from pilsners to double IPAs with a crew consisting of myself and one other person who dumped the grain into the mill. I know the process inside and out and have a background in microbiology and water chemistry.

Some of my experience:
    *Brewery Set-Up
    *CIP
    *Keg cleaning/filling
    *Yeast Management/Propagation
    *3 vessel 15bbl system
    *PPR certified(used PPR to install all Glycol lines around the brewery)
    *Forklift Operation
    *R.O. System set up and maintenance
    *Recipe Development
    *Sales

Please message me with any questions.

Thanks

Opening in western NY

We are looking for someone to join our brewing team in Ellicottville, NY.
    We are a 15bbl brewery that just brewed our first 6 beers in December.

You can respond at stillhousebrew@hotmail.com.

--Thanks

Tim Hooker
    Brewer
    Stillhouse Brewery and Distillery
    Ellicottville, NY 14731

Comment

Please send resume

Please send resume and 3 year salary history to harryegler@comcast.net. I am working on a project that you may be interested in.

Originally posted by Akhlys View Post
      Brewer/Yeast & Bacteria manager looking for some work. I posted on here a while ago and got a position with a local brewing company. During my time there I received and set up the whole 15bbl brewhouse and fermenters, ran the brewery, managed the bar and went on sales calls with our local distributor to show them how to sell craft beer.

My experience goes all the way from setting the brewhouse in place and connecting every piece of piping and valve involved to cleaning and filling kegs, with everything in between. I brewed on a 3 vessel 15bbl brewhouse and managed fermentation in 6 vessels, four 15bbl fermenters and two 30bbl fermenters. I brewed consistent beers from pilsners to double IPAs with a crew consisting of myself and one other person who dumped the grain into the mill. I know the process inside and out and have a background in microbiology and water chemistry.

Some of my experience:
      *Brewery Set-Up
      *CIP
      *Keg cleaning/filling
      *Yeast Management/Propagation
      *3 vessel 15bbl system
      *PPR certified(used PPR to install all Glycol lines around the brewery)
      *Forklift Operation
      *R.O. System set up and maintenance
      *Recipe Development
      *Sales

Please message me with any questions.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X