Floorplan of Brewery (DRAFT) Needs Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floorplan of Brewery (DRAFT) Needs Review

Good afternoon everyone. I've got a floor-plan that I put together for a space we are in negotiations with (using Visio... highly recommend) - and I was wondering if any of you would review and provide feedback.

Toss me a PM or reply to this thread with your email, and I will send you the floor-plan along with our planned brewery set-up details to give you scope. I appreciate your help in advance - the advice available in this community is incredibly valuable.

Cheers!
    Ryan
    Viridian Brewing Company
    [Brewery-In-Planning]

Originally posted by Viridian View Post
    Good afternoon everyone. I've got a floor-plan that I put together for a space we are in negotiations with (using Visio... highly recommend) - and I was wondering if any of you would review and provide feedback.

Toss me a PM or reply to this thread with your email, and I will send you the floor-plan along with our planned brewery set-up details to give you scope. I appreciate your help in advance - the advice available in this community is incredibly valuable.

Cheers!
    Ryan,

I'm a MI brewery consultant with 3 startup projects under my belt (4 and 5 in progress). Shot you an email offering a free consult, may not have gotten through. You are definitely welcome to have me review the plans in lieu of a sit-down meet. Shoot them to me "thebrewid@gmail.com" and I'll let you know what I come up with!

Cheers & Good luck!

Teo

Comment

Ryan

I am also happy to have a look - at least this way you get two opinions

I've sent you a PM with my email
      dick

Comment

Working...
      X