Thread: 3 BBL fermenters

3 BBL fermenters

I have a quantity of 30 food grade plastic 110 gallon conicals that have been outfitted with stainless steel bulkheads at the racking port and in the top. Each of these are equipped with an external 1.5" Tri-Clamp fitting. The top bulkhead also has a internal 1.5" Tri-clamp where a spray ball can be mounted for CIP. The base of the cone is outfitted with a stainless 2" Tri-Clamp fitting. Each fermenter comes with lid assembly with gasket and stainless mounting bolts, end cap for top port, 2" butterfly valve for base of cone, 1.5" butterfly valve for racking port.

In addition to all stainless hardware, we had all of these stands custom made to be 12 inches taller than the standard size available for purchase at US Plastics. If you price the tank and the stand on their site you are looking at $400 before any additional hardware. The hardware came from Brewers Hardware and these bulkheads are really nice. They cost $35 each x 2. The butterfly valves were $50 for 1.5" and $60 for 2". There are 3 tri-clamp fittings on the bulk heads that were $10 each. One lid gasket from Stout for $10. All in I have $620 in each of these. The beauty is that if you decide you want to retire the tank, just spend $250 to replace the tank and put the hardware back on the new tank.

Dimensions are 30" wide x 80" tall when the tank is in the stand. When the bottom valve is attached, there is still 16" clearance from the floor.

I am going to come off of these really cheap! I will sell them individually for $400 or $350/each if you buy 3 or more. I do not want to ship these because I am not sure how I would even package them. These also have an awesome application for bio-deisel, rain catchment, or bulk storage of any liquid that you want easy access to. Hit me up!

UPDATED PRICE: Will sell 5 or more for only $325 each!!

Name:  IMG_0369.jpeg
Views: 1675
Size:  77.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_0374.jpeg
Views: 1662
Size:  84.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_0377.jpeg
Views: 1653
Size:  55.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_0378.jpeg
Views: 1651
Size:  53.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by BlindSquirrel; 02-12-2018 at 12:40 PM. Reason: lower price

Interested

I'm interested in 4 of these, but can I get a pic of the inside to make sure there are no scratches. Email me at dturner@oakenshell.com
    Thanks

Where are these located?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Bump

Great deal on these fermenters! Will drop price to $325 for 5 or more!

Thanks!

I could use 3 of these. Would that fit into one of your discount packages?

Do you think I could get all 3 into a pickup truck?
    You can reach me at: csimo11@yahoodotcom. Or text to: two67two51four519.

thanks,
    chris

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel View Post
    I have a quantity of 30 food grade plastic 110 gallon conicals that have been outfitted with stainless steel bulkheads at the racking port and in the top. Each of these are equipped with an external 1.5" Tri-Clamp fitting. The top bulkhead also has a internal 1.5" Tri-clamp where a spray ball can be mounted for CIP. The base of the cone is outfitted with a stainless 2" Tri-Clamp fitting. Each fermenter comes with lid assembly with gasket and stainless mounting bolts, end cap for top port, 2" butterfly valve for base of cone, 1.5" butterfly valve for racking port.

In addition to all stainless hardware, we had all of these stands custom made to be 12 inches taller than the standard size available for purchase at US Plastics. If you price the tank and the stand on their site you are looking at $400 before any additional hardware. The hardware came from Brewers Hardware and these bulkheads are really nice. They cost $35 each x 2. The butterfly valves were $50 for 1.5" and $60 for 2". There are 3 tri-clamp fittings on the bulk heads that were $10 each. One lid gasket from Stout for $10. All in I have $620 in each of these. The beauty is that if you decide you want to retire the tank, just spend $250 to replace the tank and put the hardware back on the new tank.

Dimensions are 30" wide x 80" tall when the tank is in the stand. When the bottom valve is attached, there is still 16" clearance from the floor.

I am going to come off of these really cheap! I will sell them individually for $400 or $350/each if you buy 3 or more. I do not want to ship these because I am not sure how I would even package them. These also have an awesome application for bio-deisel, rain catchment, or bulk storage of any liquid that you want easy access to. Hit me up!

UPDATED PRICE: Will sell 5 or more for only $325 each!!

Name:  IMG_0369.jpeg
Views: 1675
Size:  77.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_0374.jpeg
Views: 1662
Size:  84.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_0377.jpeg
Views: 1653
Size:  55.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_0378.jpeg
Views: 1651
Size:  53.2 KB

Ready to buy.

Would like to buy at least 6 of these if they are still available.
    Located in East Tennessee. Please contact me KOCHEMWM@GMAIL.COM. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel View Post
    Great deal on these fermenters! Will drop price to $325 for 5 or more!

Thanks!

i'd like to pick up a few as well. antlavia at gmail 415 two hundred 6150

PM sent