ABE Lincan Canning Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABE Lincan Canning Line

We are contemplating purchasing a Lincan 30 or 60 system. Does anyone out there operate this system and if so how would you compare it to the offerings from Wild Goose?

Alpha Canning Lines

My friend - before you make any decision on one of the canning lines you mentioned. You need to look at the Alpha Brewing Operations canning lines - we just introduced these canning lines at the CBC show last year and they are starting to fly out of the building. These canning lines weigh each can for "low-fills" and will put a "low-fill" to the side if it doesn't meet the spec for that can - priceless.

Click image for larger version

Name:	stonecloud%20canning%20line.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	191623

35cpm Beer Cannon System Features:

- Dual lane design for smaller footprint, less travel,
    reduced dissolved oxygen pick-up
    - 6 (two rows of 3 nozzles side by side) servo
    controlled CO2 purge and filler nozzles
    - "The Revolver" Twist lock quick change lid feed
    system
    - Continuous lid press during travel to seamer (no
    pneumatic lid hammers)
    - Stepper motor driven star wheel in-feed to
    seamer (no pneumatic can side hammer)
    - Weigh station micro load cell weighs every can
    for low fill (low fill cans can be seamed, or left
    un-seamed) - Patent Pending
    - Precision servo driven rocker cam for seamer
    operations 1 & 2
    - Auto can reject unit pulls low fill cans and
    missing lid cans off the line
    - Burst rinse station for can cleansing post seamer
    (no continuous water spray)
    - Can drier station uses timed bursts of
    compressed air (no continuous waste of air)
    - 12" touch screen HMI on articulating arm for 360
    degree access
    - Solidly built 2" x 2" 304 SS frame and heavy duty
    casters for excellent mobility and stability
    - Designed to withstand the punishment of mobile
    canning operations
    - Stainless steel leveling feet included for
    stationary operations

Note: Expansion to BC70 on same platform includes:

- Filler nozzle swap to dual lane 6 nozzle system (12
    nozzles total)
    - Rail system modification to eliminate convergence
    of cans to single file (remain in two lanes)
    - Add 2nd complete seamer and stainless-steel bolt
    on support braces
    - Add 2nd reject station
    - Add 2nd set of burst rinse and burst dryer stations

Here's two video's of the BC35 canning line by Alpha in action - Stonecloud Brewing Co. and Tomstone Brewing Co. - enjoy:

Stonecloud:

Tombstone:

Go to Alpha Brewing Operations website and request a quote: www.alphabrewops.com

Cheers!
    Jon Marco
    VP of Alpha
    Last edited by Alphabrew; 01-29-2018, 12:27 PM.
    Alpha Brewing Operations
    844-BREW-OPS
    adamn@alphabrewops.com
    AlphaBrewOps.com

Comment

Originally posted by Alphabrew View Post
      My friend - before you make any decision on one of the canning lines you mentioned. You need to look at the Alpha Brewing Operations canning lines - we just introduced these canning lines at the CBC show last year and they are starting to fly out of the building. These canning lines weigh each can for "low-fills" and will put a "low-fill" to the side if it doesn't meet the spec for that can - priceless.

[ATTACH]57241[/ATTACH]

35cpm Beer Cannon System Features:

- Dual lane design for smaller footprint, less travel,
      reduced dissolved oxygen pick-up
      - 6 (two rows of 3 nozzles side by side) servo
      controlled CO2 purge and filler nozzles
      - "The Revolver" Twist lock quick change lid feed
      system
      - Continuous lid press during travel to seamer (no
      pneumatic lid hammers)
      - Stepper motor driven star wheel in-feed to
      seamer (no pneumatic can side hammer)
      - Weigh station micro load cell weighs every can
      for low fill (low fill cans can be seamed, or left
      un-seamed)
      - Precision servo driven rocker cam for seamer
      operations 1 & 2
      - Auto can reject unit pulls low fill cans and
      missing lid cans off the line
      - Burst rinse station for can cleansing post seamer
      (no continuous water spray)
      - Can drier station uses timed bursts of
      compressed air (no continuous waste of air)
      - 12" touch screen HMI on articulating arm for 360
      degree access
      - Solidly built 2" x 2" 304 SS frame and heavy duty
      casters for excellent mobility and stability
      - Designed to withstand the punishment of mobile
      canning operations
      - Stainless steel leveling feet included for
      stationary operations

Note: Expansion to BC70 on same platform includes:

- Filler nozzle swap to dual lane 6 nozzle system (12
      nozzles total)
      - Rail system modification to eliminate convergence
      of cans to single file (remain in two lanes)
      - Add 2nd complete seamer and stainless-steel bolt
      on support braces
      - Add 2nd reject station
      - Add 2nd set of burst rinse and burst dryer stations

Here's two video's of the BC35 canning line by Alpha in action - Stonecloud Brewing Co. and Tomstone Brewing Co. - enjoy:

Stonecloud:

Tombstone:

Go to Alpha Brewing Operations website and request a quote: www.alphabrewops.com

Cheers!
      Jon Marco
      VP of Alpha

do you guys do monthly payment options?

Comment

Alpha Brewing Operations – canning lines that weigh each can

Good day - Alpha has done some creative things in the past - what type of payment plan are you looking for? We would need an initial deposit - then we could get creative.
        Please email me at jon@alphabrewops.com and we'll start this conversation.

Cheers,
        Jon Marco
        VP of Alpha Brewing Operations
        402-467-1210
        Alpha Brewing Operations
        844-BREW-OPS
        adamn@alphabrewops.com
        AlphaBrewOps.com

Comment

Originally posted by Slats1221 View Post
          We are contemplating purchasing a Lincan 30 or 60 system. Does anyone out there operate this system and if so how would you compare it to the offerings from Wild Goose?
          Hi Slats, I would also ask you to consider Pneumatic Scale Angelus for your introductory canning line needs. We are local here in Ohio, and we have a fully staffed engineering team of over 25 can seamer engineers with worldwide field service support. We are the industry leader in high-speed can seaming with over 16,000 can seamers in 150 counties, as well as rotary filling and capping. We have developed an introductory 50cpm Canning Line utilizing magnetic flow meters (1mL precision) for fill accuracy, a proprietary gassing system that is allowing us to achieve very low DO and TPO levels, and a mechanical, cam-operated can seamer that will give you the best and most repeatable seams in the industry.

@PSACraftBrew
          Kyle.Kelleher@PSAngelus.com

We do offer 0-down, 48 month financing through our parent company, Barry Wehmiller. Cheers!

Hope to see you at the Ohio Brewers Conference this week!

Comment

Alpha

I can happily recommend the Alpha line. I'm the brewmaster at Tombstone Brewing Company and have used the Alpha line since August. Our's is set up for sixteen ounce cans and we run 32 CPM with a typical carbonation volume of 2.8 volumes and DO levels in the mid teens. The highest DO we've seen was 34 ppb and that was on one can right at start up. The rest of the time, we are between 13-17 ppb and have seen as low as 9 ppb on a few cans. We have successfully canned at 2.9 volumes of co2, although Alpha does not recommend going above 2.7... We had no issues with those beers at the elevated levels. We typically run 375 cases on a canning day with only a couple cans being problematic out of that total. Last canning run, I did 127 cases of pils and had one can that was pulled aside due to a seaming issue that I believe was on a misshapen can to begin with. We never see missed lids unless there is an operator error. After the first ten minutes of running, it is pretty much hands off for the operator and results in an incredibly laid back day. It took us maybe 5 batches before I felt really comfortable with everything and was able to get those performance numbers. Before that, we saw about 2 cases of waste for every 120 cases of good fills. Alpha has incredible customer service and any time I need something, I can get someone on the phone. Inline weighing is a nice feature, but we never have low fills even on the first cases since we just manually overflow the first four cans. Once the beer is below forty degrees at the filler I stop the overflow, press run, and it goes off without a hitch. I then spend about ten minutes monitoring my pressures, testing DO, and adjusting the fill levels to be capping on foam and not filling higher than our target weight. From that point on, it's just a matter of changing out the lid magazine as needed. We found the price point and Alpha's flexibility to work with us to be amazing. Feel free to call me if you have specific questions and want to ask a customer rather than a rep. My number is 256-479-7610

-Weedy Weidenthal, Brewmaster Tombstone Brewing Company
            World Brewing Academy, Class of 2014

Comment

Alpha Brewing Operations - we listen to customers

Alpha is always trying to make their equipment better and we listen to Brewmasters everyday. We have recently tweaked our BC18 (18cpm) canning line to a BC24 (24cpm) canning line at no additional cost to the end user - always nice to hear.

You can always request a quote at: http://www.alphabrewops.com/products/request-quote

Cheers,

Jon Marco
              jon@alphabrewops.com
              Alpha Brewing Operations
              844-BREW-OPS
              adamn@alphabrewops.com
              AlphaBrewOps.com

Comment

Originally posted by Alphabrew View Post
                Alpha is always trying to make their equipment better and we listen to Brewmasters everyday. We have recently tweaked our BC18 (18cpm) canning line to a BC24 (24cpm) canning line at no additional cost to the end user - always nice to hear.

You can always request a quote at: http://www.alphabrewops.com/products/request-quote

Cheers,

Jon Marco
                jon@alphabrewops.com
                We're waiting on our 18cpm for the end of the coming month!! Can't wait to crush some cans

Comment

Alpha Brewing Operations – canning lines that weigh each can

Justin,

Can't wait to get it to you my friend - you're going to love it - Cheers! Hope you don't mind - we are going to upgrade your BC18 to a BC24 at no cost to you - Cheers!

Jon Marco
                  Last edited by Alphabrew; 01-31-2018, 02:53 PM.
                  Alpha Brewing Operations
                  844-BREW-OPS
                  adamn@alphabrewops.com
                  AlphaBrewOps.com

Comment

Alpha Brewing Operations - multiple layout options

Here's some layout options for all of our canning lines - remember - you can start with a BC24 Alpha Canning Line and move up to a BC35/BC70 in the field - they use the same SS frame. The layouts below incorporate an automated depalletizer with twist rinser into the layout.

Name:	Alpha canning line layouts.jpg
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	191626
                    Alpha Brewing Operations
                    844-BREW-OPS
                    adamn@alphabrewops.com
                    AlphaBrewOps.com

Comment

Alpha Brewing Operations - Flying Man Brewing Co. - review

Flying Man Brewing Company recently bought a BC35 Canning Line from Alpha - here's the what they had to say:

"Canning day today here at the brewery. We are loving our Alpha Brewing Operations BC-35! Rockin out 35 cans per min like a champ!"

https://www.facebook.com/FlyingManBe...3455517966783/
                      Alpha Brewing Operations
                      844-BREW-OPS
                      adamn@alphabrewops.com
                      AlphaBrewOps.com

Comment

I will happily connect brewers with references as well.

Keep in mind that for the past 120 years, a vast majority of foods, beverages, dog foods, household products, even smoke grenades, are all seamed by Continental or Angelus can seamers. Pneumatic Scale Angelus is the proud OEM of both of these brands and continue to support every piece of equipment that we put into the field. We have over 16,000 can seamers in 150 countries with worldwide field service and engineering support for a reason. Please consider how important a quality double-seam on your cans is, and speak with the guys who know the most about a proper double-seam before making a decision.

Cheers!

Comment

Alpha Brewing Operations - CBC show in Nashville - stop by the booth

Alpha Brewing Operations will be at the CBC show in Nashville, TN, April 30th thru May 3rd - stop by our booth #1652 and see the new canning line - should be fun.

Name:	CBC 2018.jpg
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	191628
                          Alpha Brewing Operations
                          844-BREW-OPS
                          adamn@alphabrewops.com
                          AlphaBrewOps.com

Comment

We have been running a craftcan 15 since October and have been happy with it so far. Little smaller then what you are looking for, but same basic functionality. Have experience watching Goose lines run when we used a mobile canner. The ABE line works well with very low DO pickup. Fill levels are easy to adjust as well as co2 pulse to generate a nice foam head for the lid to come down on. The goose lines are great too, but from what I saw had higher DO levels. That could have been the operators though. The Goose lines are faster it seems. Had issues with cans leaking and seamer parts breaking, but again this was on a mobile company so I'm sure the machine was used hard. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Comment

Alpha Brewing Operations - video's

Stonecloud:

Tombstone:

Cheers!
                              Jon Marco
                              VP of Alpha
                              Alpha Brewing Operations
                              844-BREW-OPS
                              adamn@alphabrewops.com
                              AlphaBrewOps.com

Comment

Working...
                              X