Brewmaster Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewmaster Needed

Hello and thanks for stopping by. Allow me to give you a background real quick then a run down of what we are looking for.

We are a family business looking to start a brand new craft brewery in Northern California. Location is already locked in, and plans for building are already being drawn up and submitted to the respected county we are in for approval. We ideally want to open sometime this summer but are missing one key thing, any guesses? Yup that's right we need a head brew master.

What we are looking for is someone with experience at an already existing brewery, one who has the knowledge, ability, and drive to get a brand new business off the ground, recipe formulation knowledge, family person and friendly, willing to train others, one who isn't afraid to experiment and try new things with recipes, and someone who is kick ass and ready to make a name for their self and the put our brewery on the map.

Oh and if that's not enough incentive for you, we will be in direct competition with one of the best breweries in the Sacramento area!

I am taking all inquires and resumes at chad@greenfieldsre.com.

Look forward to hearing from everyone and will contact back quickly.

Chad

Originally posted by ChadMyDad View Post
    Hello and thanks for stopping by. Allow me to give you a background real quick then a run down of what we are looking for.

We are a family business looking to start a brand new craft brewery in Northern California. Location is already locked in, and plans for building are already being drawn up and submitted to the respected county we are in for approval. We ideally want to open sometime this summer but are missing one key thing, any guesses? Yup that's right we need a head brew master.

What we are looking for is someone with experience at an already existing brewery, one who has the knowledge, ability, and drive to get a brand new business off the ground, recipe formulation knowledge, family person and friendly, willing to train others, one who isn't afraid to experiment and try new things with recipes, and someone who is kick ass and ready to make a name for their self and the put our brewery on the map.

Oh and if that's not enough incentive for you, we will be in direct competition with one of the best breweries in the Sacramento area!

Chad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChadMyDad View Post

Chad
      Saw the title and was hoping I was closer to your location! Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X