500ml bottle recommendation for 22oz Maheen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500ml bottle recommendation for 22oz Maheen

I searched a bit but couldn't come up with much, so here goes...

We currently have a 22oz 2-head Maheen. We've decommissioned it for our standard operations and were considering selling it, but figured if we can make it work for 500ml bottles it will be a perfect fit for our Sour program. What we're searchign for, is a 500ml bottle that is the same diameter as a standard 22oz bottle. Height is easy enough for us to adjust on the Maheen, but it's pretty much impossible to use a bottle that is a different width than what it was designed for.

If anyone has been down a similar road and found a solution before, I'm all ears. Thanks!

Doesn’t exist

Not to be discouraging but I tried the same thing. I am just biting the bullet and having Meheen convert it now. It’s expensive. Good luck.

Originally posted by StFuad View Post
    I searched a bit but couldn't come up with much, so here goes...

We currently have a 22oz 2-head Maheen. We've decommissioned it for our standard operations and were considering selling it, but figured if we can make it work for 500ml bottles it will be a perfect fit for our Sour program. What we're searchign for, is a 500ml bottle that is the same diameter as a standard 22oz bottle. Height is easy enough for us to adjust on the Maheen, but it's pretty much impossible to use a bottle that is a different width than what it was designed for.

If anyone has been down a similar road and found a solution before, I'm all ears. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X