Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 3 x DUAL ZONE 5m2 Plate Chiller / Heat Exchanger for sale!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Cape Coral, FL, USA
    Posts
    7

    3 x DUAL ZONE 5m2 Plate Chiller / Heat Exchanger for sale!

    We have 3 Units of 5m2 DUAL ZONE Plate Chiller/Heat Exchanger available and ready to ship.

    Commercial Brewing/ Distilling equipment stainless steel heat exchanger/ plate chiller, 1.5" tri clamp connections. $1800 each All in Wood Crate ready to sip!

    The Plate Dual Plate Heat Exchange is 5m2. 3m2 is for Glycol, 2m2 is for tap water if you want to use this way.
    Its made by our own factory in China were we also build all our STEINCRAFT Tanks and Brewhouses.
    304 Stainless Steel with 1.5 TC. There are 39 plates each 0.13 square meter.

    Name:  heat exchanger.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  99.0 KB


    All prices are FOB Cape Coral, 33909
    info@bwcequipment.com
    Last edited by morebeer4u; 02-08-2018 at 08:16 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    32
    Please send more information (Specs/Plate Count/ Etc) and the price to dustin@roadmapbrewing.com
    Dustin Baker

    Owner/Brewer
    Roadmap Brewing Co.
    San Antonio, TX

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Cape Coral, FL, USA
    Posts
    7

    Specs

    Quote Originally Posted by DBakes15 View Post
    Please send more information (Specs/Plate Count/ Etc) and the price to dustin@roadmapbrewing.com
    The Plate Dual Plate Heat Exchager is 5m2. 3m2 is for Glycol, 2m2 is for tap water if you want to use this way.
    Its made by our own factory in China. 304 Stainess Steel with 1.5 TC. There are 39 plates each 0.13 square meter.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Cumberlan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3

    We will take one

    Please contact me via email

    ron@simplegrainbrewery.com

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    49
    I'm interested in one. What are the estimated shipping dates (Assuming this is still in China) and costs?
    Peter Landman | Brewmaster | Seabright Brewery | Santa Cruz, CA

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Cape Coral, FL, USA
    Posts
    7

    Shipping and Availability

    Quote Originally Posted by xFutballFanx View Post
    I'm interested in one. What are the estimated shipping dates (Assuming this is still in China) and costs?

    No they are not in China. We have them in our Warehouse and can be shipped any time.

    Freight cost based on your address. Please send me an email to info@bwcequipment.com

    Thanks

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Northbridge MA
    Posts
    17

    Interested in Chiller

    Hello, any of the chillers still available?

    Are they rebuildable?

    Kevin
    774-545-0243










    Quote Originally Posted by morebeer4u View Post
    We have 3 Units of 5m2 DUAL ZONE Plate Chiller/Heat Exchanger available and ready to ship.

    Commercial Brewing/ Distilling equipment stainless steel heat exchanger/ plate chiller, 1.5" tri clamp connections. $1800 each All in Wood Crate ready to sip!

    The Plate Dual Plate Heat Exchange is 5m2. 3m2 is for Glycol, 2m2 is for tap water if you want to use this way.
    Its made by our own factory in China were we also build all our STEINCRAFT Tanks and Brewhouses.
    304 Stainless Steel with 1.5 TC. There are 39 plates each 0.13 square meter.

    Name:  heat exchanger.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  99.0 KB


    All prices are FOB Cape Coral, 33909
    info@bwcequipment.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •