A durable mash out hoe???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A durable mash out hoe???

Does this exist? If so could someone kindly post a link? The typical one (GWKent, Union Jack etc) is made of mostly plastic and breaks within months. I'm really tired of replacing the danged crappy thing 3 - 4 times / year. Am I right people??

Newlands

Call Newlands.
    Have used the same
    Grain out hoe on a Newlands
    Brewery built in 1996.
    Lance

Comment

Looking for SANI-LAV, Stainless Steel, Food Hoe? Find it at Grainger.com®. With over one million products and 24/7 customer service we have supplies and solutions for every industry.

Comment

Originally posted by nohandslance View Post
        Call Newlands.
        Have used the same
        Grain out hoe on a Newlands
        Brewery built in 1996.
        Lance
        On it thanks!

Comment

20 years with Same 'Ho

Believe me when I say I have had a fiberglass handle regular old metal hoe that has lasted for years, never caused rust on my screens and never failed..sure it's not sexy but the stainless tank and screens are stronger than the mild steel so minimum scratching..
          Simple and effective.. just clean it and hang it up to dry!

Comment

Use a standard metal hoe...

Bolt on a piece of plastic to the flat metal bit. Works well on a budget...
            Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

Hoe Hoe Hoe

Sometimes the metal is tempered and a real bear to drill through..might want to find a good epoxy or adhesive to use on the plastic/metal..Gorilla Glue??

Comment

Spray on Plastic

They now make a spray can of liquid plastic much like the Plastic Handle Dip..I would start there

Comment

Working...
                X