Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern IL/Southern WI - Scientist searching for a new direction in life

Hello,

I’m a laboratory trained scientist with a passion for quality and a respect for the role of yeast and bacteria in fermentation. I want to take the skills I’ve developed in scientific research and apply them to your brewhouse, cellar, and/or quality control/assurance program. I’m an expert in aseptic and sterile technique. I’m also equally comfortable with expensive pieces of equipment and getting completely dirty when the situation calls for it. I’m excellent at multitasking, technical writing, and logistical planning. I have an excellent attention to detail and very good analytical and problem solving skills. I’ve completed the Craftbrewers Apprenticeship Program via the American Brewer’s Guild and spent a month apprenticing at a regional Midwest brewery in their brewhouse, cellar, and packaging line. If one or more of these skills interest you I would love to talk with you and convince you that I’m the person for your brewery.
    I can be reached on here or at ronchettia(at)gmail(dot com).

Thanks and have a good one,
    Adam

Adam, can you send me your resume and contact info. I may have something for you. bill@hinterlandbeer.com

Comment

Working...
    X