Equipment Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipment Recommendations

I am in the early stages of putting together a new brewery in NYS. I have a space lined up that has 5300sq' (more than I will initially need) of space in the basement that I intend to use for the the brewery, milling, keg storage, kitchen and office etc. The ground floor area will house the tap room and rest rooms. Part of the plan is cut out a section of the floor and have some of the tanks come up through it to allow guests to feel like they are part of a brewery. I plan on putting in a 10bbl brewery. The limitation is that it needs to fit underneath 9' ceilings. There will be a ramp to bring the equipment in through.

As someone who has worked heavily in craft beer for the last two decades but not on the brewing side can you provide some suggestions of companies that would be worth looking at as far as sourcing equipment for this project? Thank you in advance for your feedback.

TD Tanks

Good Afternoon,

I rep TD Tanks equipment (http://www.tdtanks.com/) and Eli Fish Brewing (Bataiva) is doign install pretty similar to your set up. The cut though the floor to the basement to show off the brewing area. If you want to shoot me an email I'd be happy to quote out equipment for you. I'm only an hour away from Rochester.

Bill Campbell
    bill@newbuffalobrewing.com

Comment

Working...
    X