MK32 can seamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK32 can seamer

I'm looking into getting a crowler machine and just stumbled upon Oktober can seamers. The price is considerably cheaper than Dixie or Oskar Blues but I can't find too many reviews on these guys. Anyone have any experience with the 32 oz seamer that they have?

Originally posted by dillingerbrew View Post
    I'm looking into getting a crowler machine and just stumbled upon Oktober can seamers. The price is considerably cheaper than Dixie or Oskar Blues but I can't find too many reviews on these guys. Anyone have any experience with the 32 oz seamer that they have?
    There are a bunch of places using them. Oktober will provide you a list if you ask.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ive got one. Happy with it so far. Feel free to pm me if you have more questions.

Comment

Just got ours today. Works well so far, and they're great to deal with.

Comment

Im thinking of getting one too. do they have a phone number? seems odd that they wouldnt put it on their site. also, where do you guys get your 32oz cans/tops from? as well as labels? thanks

Comment

i would just email them and ask them if they're available for a call. info@oktoberdesign.com.

also, if you email Oktober and ask them for Crowler suppliers, they'll send you a detailed list of different providers. We got ours from Lucky Clover. we also ordered 4x3.33" water resistant labels from Labelsbythesheet.com and then just print our own. Not the most luxurious, but good until we can design a decent generic crowler label for our brewery. I spoke with a few companies that will print your crowler labels 6x10", but you'd have to apply them your self. Generic shrink sleeves are a good way to go as well, as they will already be applied to the crowler when they arrive. There are lead times though.

Be ready to order a lot of crowlers. It'll probably be difficult to find any company that would sell/ship you less than a pallet full (2400 crowlers). Maybe half pallet.
            Attached Files

Comment

Are any of you using this for outside sales at all? How are you filling to minimize O2 if so?

Comment

Beer city glass in MI will sell you cans in 504 cases. I just got a quote, they have packages for blanks and with labels applied. I believe on 500 cans it was roughly 230 to have labels printed and applied.

Comment

Originally posted by ProfHeartcraft View Post
                  Are any of you using this for outside sales at all? How are you filling to minimize O2 if so?
                  We don't package for outside sales, but we do purge with CO2 and fill with a tube. Then we cap on the foam. I just ran a co2 line up from our manifold and drilled a hole in the tower for a CO2 valve.

There's a youtube video out there of a pretty neat setup for pre-packaging crowlers. I think it's called "A better way to fill crowlers" or something. May want to check it out

Comment

Working...
                  X