Professional brewer looking for career, not a job - $60-65K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional brewer looking for career, not a job - $60-65K

Experienced, intelligent, efficient, and personable. Honest, hard working, objective, and looking for the same.

Can do anything you ask, want, or need. Will do it if you treat me with courtesy and respect. Been in the industry a while. No BS. Tell it how it is, but can do it elegantly or bluntly depending on your preference.

Held top positions at many places, but willing to work above or below anyone who takes their job seriously. I have a family to support. No games, no surprises.

Prefer a job in Texas, but have worked in other states and will consider anything that seems like a career fit. Currently working out of country, in the industry.

Not looking for equity, stock options, or fame. Just want to provide a stable living for my family and a chance to take a vacation every couple years.

Tell me your story, vision and expectations. I’ll share my situation, details, and resume if we align. 85% chance you’ll like what you see and we can start a conversation.

Have another Probrewer handle, so you can peruse some posts of mine if you care to.

Thank you for your attention.

Resume

Please forward resume and contact information to: sm6407@cox.net

Originally posted by OneMoreBrewer View Post
    Experienced, intelligent, efficient, and personable. Honest, hard working, objective, and looking for the same.

Can do anything you ask, want, or need. Will do it if you treat me with courtesy and respect. Been in the industry a while. No BS. Tell it how it is, but can do it elegantly or bluntly depending on your preference.

Held top positions at many places, but willing to work above or below anyone who takes their job seriously. I have a family to support. No games, no surprises.

Prefer a job in Texas, but have worked in other states and will consider anything that seems like a career fit. Currently working out of country, in the industry.

Not looking for equity, stock options, or fame. Just want to provide a stable living for my family and a chance to take a vacation every couple years.

Tell me your story, vision and expectations. I’ll share my situation, details, and resume if we align. 85% chance you’ll like what you see and we can start a conversation.

Have another Probrewer handle, so you can peruse some posts of mine if you care to.

Comment

Resume

Originally posted by OneMoreBrewer View Post

If you’re still looking, could you send me a copy of your resume?

brewmastermike33@gmail.com

Comment

Looking for a part-owner / Head cider maker in Dallas!

Head Ciderist Wanted!

Trinity Cider is a new hard cider company coming to Downtown Dallas, Texas, and we’re looking for a Head Ciderist to run our day-to-day operations. This exciting opportunity will give a ciderist a chance to follow recipes and also experiment with new styles. It will offer potential partial ownership of the cider company, a competitive salary, and a relocation package.

If you or someone you know might be interested, send them our way today!

Job Duties
        -Make 310 gallon batches of hard cider from our recipes
        -Experiment and create your own recipes
        -Bartend on cider tasting days
        -Clean tasting room and cider making facility
        -Purchase supplies and ingredients
        -Taste product regularly to ensure quality!

Qualifications
        -Love of hard cider
        -Must be extremely responsible
        -Must possess extreme attention to detail
        -Viticulture or fermentation degree or experience preferred
        -Prior restaurant-industry experience preferred
        -Willingness to study the craft of hard cider
        -21 years of age or older

Please send all resumes and inquiries to TrinityCider@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
        X