7 Year Educated Brewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 Year Educated Brewer

Professional Brewer relocating back to SE Pennsylvania from Southern California looking for work.

Looking for any position at a brewery, preferably small team oriented with a passion for beer quality and customer service. I have worked as a head brewer for 4.5 years and have helped open many breweries in my career, as well as some consulting. Currently working with Riip Beer Co, a highly award winning IPA brewery with medals in the IPA category at GABF and San Diego International. I have heavy experience in IPA production, with passions in wild/mixed culture beers and lagers as well. I have a strong work ethic and love a clean brewery. Willing to discuss opportunities outside of the brew house but would prefer brew house operations.

Lets talk and see if i can be a fit to your team.

Looking for a Brewer.

Greetings,

We are seeking a head brewer in South Florida. Are you willing to relocate?

Tripping Animals Brewing Co is a brand new Brewery that is a 100% independently owned and operated Family business. We are based in Doral, FL (Miami Area.)

We exist to love, service, inspire and support our customers and community - Craft Beer Drinkers - Most unique and creative people - By making the highest quality beers.

We are a Hop forward brewery that focus on having the freshest and high quality hops for the IPA's we will be brewing as well of our barrel program for our Stouts, Belgium, and Sour beers. Our projection is to open the brewery and the taproom early this summer 2018.

We are looking for a full time brewer that will be responsible for all aspects of wort production on our 15bbl brewhouse as well as all cellar operations.

Please feel free to contact us at imontenegro@trippinganimals.com

Cheers.

Comment

Looking for a head brewer

We are a brewery/brewpub located in Virginia. We would like to talk with you if you are still looking. Position is immediate with a potential equity stake as part of package for right candidate.

Originally posted by tri.clamp View Post
      Professional Brewer relocating back to SE Pennsylvania from Southern California looking for work.

Looking for any position at a brewery, preferably small team oriented with a passion for beer quality and customer service. I have worked as a head brewer for 4.5 years and have helped open many breweries in my career, as well as some consulting. Currently working with Riip Beer Co, a highly award winning IPA brewery with medals in the IPA category at GABF and San Diego International. I have heavy experience in IPA production, with passions in wild/mixed culture beers and lagers as well. I have a strong work ethic and love a clean brewery. Willing to discuss opportunities outside of the brew house but would prefer brew house operations.

Comment

Originally posted by tri.clamp View Post

If you are at all interested brewing in the Georgia/Atlanta area, we would love to chat and I can fill you in in person vs a public discussion board. You can reach me at dgr01002@gmail.com (David)

Thanks!

Comment

still looking !

Comment

Growing production facility

Still looking for brewing position in SE Pennsylvania? Located in NE of Philadelphia suburbs and expanding production. Email me at klp1486@gmail.com to discuss if interested. Kyle

Comment

Working...
            X