well that's just PEACHY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well that's just PEACHY!

Does anybody know where I can find Peach or Apricot Puree (aseptic prefered). Keep in mind, I don't want to use Oregon (I live on the East Coast, shipping is out of control) and I use Crosby and Baker (I don't have an account with Carlson at this time). So far, I've been poop out of luck in my search. BTW, I don't want to start a discussion about extract vs. real fruit etc.. That seems to be the direction these threads always turn. I can find out how most people feel about this from reading the dozens of other threads on this topic.

why dont you give the "Final Touch" guy a call
    www.Lervig.no

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Murphy
      why dont you give the "Final Touch" guy a call
      Nice!

I think shipping from Belgium might be more than OR.

Mr. Jay, How much puree are you looking for?
      Cheers & I'm out!
      David R. Pierce
      NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
      POB 343
      New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

Try:
        Gilette Food Flavorings, Inc.
        751 Rahway Ave., Union, NJ, 07083
        Phone: (908)688-0500, Fax: (908)688-0012
        Cheers & I'm out!
        David R. Pierce
        NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
        POB 343
        New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

We used to get 5 gal. buckets (~50 lbs) of aseptic raspberry puree from SYSCO foods. We only did a raspberry beer, no other fruit beers, so I'm not sure if they had other fruit purees.

You can also try US Foodservice or any other large regional food distribution company.

Try calling local Ice Cream makers. A premium ice cream shop near me uses fruit puree in a lot of his ice cream flavors.

Comment

Try www.oregonfruit.com for puree. If you want just juice try calling Barry at Juice Products in Chicago( I think he ships from the west coast). 312-654-5000

Cheers,
            Scott
            Scott Isham
            Harper's Brewpub

Comment

Thanks, everyone! Just called Barry from Juice Products (apparently many of us have called him.). Scott, I just sent you a private email. Hope you got it!

Jay Lampart

Comment

Working...
              X