No announcement yet.

Available for Head Brewer positions in Northern NJ, Orange/Rockland NY or NE PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Available for Head Brewer positions in Northern NJ, Orange/Rockland NY or NE PA

I am looking for a Head Brewer opening in the Northern New Jersey, Northeast Pennsylvania, or Orange/Rockland or even Westchester County, New York area.

Currently in my 14th year of brewing, which includes 9 years since I first brewed on the professional/commercial level.

From 2010-2014, I won 80 awards for 20 different beer styles, including a National Homebrew Competition Gold Medal (the largest brewing competition in the world), and a Silver Medal in the Great American Beer Festival Pro-Am Competition.

Past professional experience since 2010 on commercial brewhouses.

Currently employed as a Research & Development Brewer. Experience includes:
    - Brewing Pilot Batches on the brewery's 1.5 BBL system. This includes everything from recipe formuation to brewing, transferring to the fermenter, cellaring, aging, and packaging.
    - Responsibilities also include assisting the Head Brewer with just about everything occurring on the 3 Vessel - 20 BBL Steam-Jacketed, Step-Infusion-capable Main Brewhouse, which entail: Recipe Formulation & Brewing on the main system, all Cellarman & Kegging responsibilities, all CIP & cleaning responsibilities related to the brewhouse, oak barrel & oak foeder upkeep, transfer, and maintenance, and making sure all kegs are properly set up on the taproom draught system every day for business hours in the Brewpub portion of the brewery.
    - Upon completion of weekday work, I prepare & coordinate the brewery tour program that runs on the weekends.

I also worked as a Sales Executive for a Colorado Homebrew Supply Shop from 2009-2015, educating customers about everything they needed to know about beer ingredients, brewing equipment, and current events in the Craft Beer community.

This brewhouse production experience, coupled with my extensive brewing knowledge, gives me full confidence that I am prepared to take on the next step of being a Head Brewer in the NY/NJ/PA area. I want to lead a growing brewery to all of the success it deserves. I have no doubt the passion, dedication, and experience I would bring to the position will help see us achieve this success together!

If you are interested, please contact me at the following email address: conybrewer@gmail.com , and I will respond back with any further information you need from me regarding potential opportunities.

If you would like a more formal list of my accomplishments over the years, I can send that to you via email, along with a list of references.

Thank You!

Looking for head brewer

Let me know if you are interested in head brewer position in eastern Virginia. Brewery/brewpub - destination venue - Immediate - possible equity stake as part of overall package for right person.

Originally posted by CONY Brewer View Post
    I am looking for a Head Brewer opening in the Northern New Jersey, Northeast Pennsylvania, or Orange/Rockland or even Westchester County, New York area.

Currently in my 14th year of brewing, which includes 9 years since I first brewed on the professional/commercial level.

From 2010-2014, I won 80 awards for 20 different beer styles, including a National Homebrew Competition Gold Medal (the largest brewing competition in the world), and a Silver Medal in the Great American Beer Festival Pro-Am Competition.

Past professional experience since 2010 on commercial brewhouses.

Currently employed as a Research & Development Brewer. Experience includes:
    - Brewing Pilot Batches on the brewery's 1.5 BBL system. This includes everything from recipe formuation to brewing, transferring to the fermenter, cellaring, aging, and packaging.
    - Responsibilities also include assisting the Head Brewer with just about everything occurring on the 3 Vessel - 20 BBL Steam-Jacketed, Step-Infusion-capable Main Brewhouse, which entail: Recipe Formulation & Brewing on the main system, all Cellarman & Kegging responsibilities, all CIP & cleaning responsibilities related to the brewhouse, oak barrel & oak foeder upkeep, transfer, and maintenance, and making sure all kegs are properly set up on the taproom draught system every day for business hours in the Brewpub portion of the brewery.
    - Upon completion of weekday work, I prepare & coordinate the brewery tour program that runs on the weekends.

I also worked as a Sales Executive for a Colorado Homebrew Supply Shop from 2009-2015, educating customers about everything they needed to know about beer ingredients, brewing equipment, and current events in the Craft Beer community.

This brewhouse production experience, coupled with my extensive brewing knowledge, gives me full confidence that I am prepared to take on the next step of being a Head Brewer in the NY/NJ/PA area. I want to lead a growing brewery to all of the success it deserves. I have no doubt the passion, dedication, and experience I would bring to the position will help see us achieve this success together!

If you are interested, please contact me at the following email address: conybrewer@gmail.com , and I will respond back with any further information you need from me regarding potential opportunities.

If you would like a more formal list of my accomplishments over the years, I can send that to you via email, along with a list of references.

Thank You!

Comment

Working...
    X