Passionate, Fun, Driven Brewer Seeking Same in Craft Brewery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passionate, Fun, Driven Brewer Seeking Same in Craft Brewery

I am a professional brewer with a decade of brewing industry experience and five years as a professional brewer/head brewer seeking a long-term career opportunity with a craft brewery.

Ideally, I would like to work for a small- to mid-sized taproom-focused brewery with other individuals who are as passionate about craft beer as I am. Craft beer is my entire life: when I'm not working, my partner and I spend all of our time visiting breweries, attending beer festivals, and assisting other beer industry folks with projects. I am also an active volunteer with the Brewers Association and help run a Denver-area professional brewers' social group.

As a brewer, I enjoy exploring new recipes, perfecting existing recipes, and playing around with different brewing and fermentation methods to bring beers to the next level. I especially enjoy working in collaboration with other staff to develop different beers that appeal to a wide range of customers. I would love to work someplace where I could help develop a solid sensory and quality assurance program, which I believe is key to the success of any brewery. I also strongly believe that all staff at a brewery should be well-educated on beer and that it's the brewer's responsibility to communicate about the beers on tap and how the beer should be served and presented. While my heart lies in brewing and cellaring, I also have experience in sales and as wholesale distribution manager, and an extensive background in construction, which makes brewhouse maintenance and repair an enjoyable project for me.

I would consider relocating from Colorado for the right opportunity.

Email me at joshnorton.colo(at)gmail.com if I sound like I might be a good fit and I will shoot over a copy of my resume and references.

Cheers,

Josh
Working...
X