Passionate, Skilled, Clean - San Diego Production Brewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passionate, Skilled, Clean - San Diego Production Brewer

Looking to stay in SD and get back on the brew deck ASAP!! Will consider relocation for the right opportunity! Also available for temporary/contract or consulting work.

I have been a professional brewer since 2014, on both 15bbl and 30bbl brewhouses with extensive experience on both the hot and cold sides of production, from wort production through packaging and warehousing. I also have extensive bottling and canning experience, as the main operator on a new Prospero 8-fill head bottling line, and canning on both the Wild Goose 250 and the newer 600 model as well, plus filtration and clarifying experience with plate and frame, DE filters and Andritz centrifuge separators. Additionally I have additional experience in warehousing, fermentation scheduling and order logistics for distribution, as well as all the typical cellar/brewing responsibilities such as yeast handling/pitching, CIP of vessels, etc.

I am proud to have been an integral part of two growing breweries that have seen overall production more than double in each of the past four years, and take satisfaction in being part of their award winning teams, including medals at GABF, World Beer Cup and other regional competitions. Having also collaborated with world class breweries including Pizza Port, Arizona Wilderness and Highland Park Brewing, and others - I am honored to be a part of the vibrant San Diego craft beer culture as well as having been a part of the burgeoning LA beer scene.

Full resume and references available at your request!

I look forward to discussing future opportunities further.

Cheers!
    Mike Beebe
    Brewer
    San Diego, CA
    619-512-3323
    rmichaelbeebe@gmail.com
Working...
X