Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ample parking for brewery with taproom??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ample parking for brewery with taproom??

I'm looking for feedback on parking needs. I'm in the process of planning a brewery with taproom. I'm interested in a building on a very busy road, it's on the side of the road with the evening rush hour traffic, a total of 12,000 cars a day pass by the location. It's a store front facing this busy road. The building is shared with two other businesses (dog groomer and a chiropractor), an apartment, and theres also an additional space for rent adjacent to the space I'm interested in. The proposed site for the brewery is approximately 2000 sq ft. I expect there will be approximately 25-30 seats in the taproom. I'll be doing flights, pints, growler fills, and package goods. Hours will be evenings on Thursday and Friday, Saturday noonish to 10pm, Sunday afternoon for a few hours.

There's 23 parking spots shared amongst all tenants, there's no option to park on the street. There's no spillover parking options.

Anybody have any thoughts on if this is enough parking spaces?

thats definitely not enough. We ran into the same problem and we have street parking around us. We have a busy 1000-1200 sq foot taproom. And 20ish shared spaces, street overflow, and thankfully there was an empty lot next to us that the owner is leasing us parking there for the rest of our guests for $300 a month. Its always getting used, and we fill it up in the summertime with our patio. I would absolutely look somewhere else if i was you

Comment

Parking = $$. Without parking people will be discouraged to head to the taproom. The positive note, those businesses you share the lot with seem to be 9-5 ish places..

Comment

Working...
      X