Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brew in the Caribbean!!!!!

Job Description:

We need a multi-faceted person that can grow with us in many aspects of what we do. Passion and motivation are integral.
    Job Requirements:

We have a lot going on and need your help. I am currently building a 2 bbl brew system in Costa Rica and fermenters to match, and am handling all brewing, cleaning, kegging, sales, marketing, PR, etc. on my own. Add to this a Hotel, Bar, Restaurant (www.kayasplace.com), and the next projects concerning the organic farms and bio-sustainability, or The Big Dream (http://www.bribrispringsbrewery.com/) (https://www.facebook.com/BriBriSprin...21151705591131) Where do you fit in best? I need help in the brewery, but there is also so much more. Ideally we will find a person that fits into many aspects of our operations. Is this you? I hope so. Please contact us ASAP.

BREWER

BriBri Springs Brewery has been brewing beer in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica since 2012. Now with a new, self-designed 1.5 BBL brew house and permission to sell throughout Costa Rica, this has become bigger than my one man show. I need someone to help me grow this dream into something exceptional. Sky's the limit.

Hands on aspect of every facet of brew house and cellars. The brewery is located in a beachfront hotel, so help in the bar/restaurant, hotel is also possible. We are also starting a daily brewery tour and need more people to handle being the tour guide.

Hands on aspect of every facet of brew house and cellars. Assistance at the many brew festivals including our own, on-site, festival. The brewery is located in a beachfront hotel, so help in the bar/restaurant, hotel is also possible. We are also starting a daily brewery tour and need more tour guides.

Please, write us here or to: info@kayasplace.com

Pura vida!
    BribriSprings Brewery
    Last edited by BriBriSprings; 03-18-2018, 11:33 AM.
Working...
X