Canadian Head Brewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Head Brewer

Expirienced Head Brewer / Brewery Manger available for hire. Recent experience with complete ground up build out and operation of new craft brewery. Also oversaw renovation and expansion of two existing breweries. Managed all aspects of brewery production of 15K HL/year packaging/distributing brewery. Looking for new challenges. Would be interested in either a start up consulting roll or taking a full time head brewer position. Currently in the Vancouver, BC area. Would consider relocation for the right opportunity. Please email me for current resume or with any questions you might have.

Patrick
    Patmoo- at -telus.net
    Last edited by PMoore; 04-05-2018, 05:54 PM.

Hi Patrick,

We are a Brewery group in India. We have run a large scale brewery of 2 Million HL / Annum from 1994 till last year, wherein we have sold the same.

We are now in the Process of setting a 10 HL Craft Brewery near New Delhi, India, to produce 6 - 8 Different types of Beer. We are looking for a Brewer who can develop & innovate recipes for Beer & Cider, help in setup of plant, manage brewing operation & train our personnel. Would you be interested in a project like this?

Let me know.

Thanks

Varun Jain
    varun.jain@pacificspirits.in

Comment

Originally posted by PMoore View Post
      Expirienced Head Brewer / Brewery Manger available for hire. Recent experience with complete ground up build out and operation of new craft brewery. Also oversaw renovation and expansion of two existing breweries. Managed all aspects of brewery production of 15K HL/year packaging/distributing brewery. Looking for new challenges. Would be interested in either a start up consulting roll or taking a full time head brewer position. Currently in the Vancouver, BC area. Would consider relocation for the right opportunity. Please email me for current resume or with any questions you might have.

Patrick
      Patmoo- at -telus.net

Patrick,

My name is Braden and I think I may have an opportunity that would interest you. I am based in Edmonton, give me a shout and if you could send me a resume and we can connect bradenfolk@ruralroutesbrewing.ca

Cheers
      Braden

Comment

Head brewer 10 years experience with beer and cider, craft and commercial brewery

Mr. Jain send you my CV from brewindo@gmail.com, feel free to reach me at +918910887081
        Originally posted by varunj23 View Post
        Hi Patrick,

We are a Brewery group in India. We have run a large scale brewery of 2 Million HL / Annum from 1994 till last year, wherein we have sold the same.

We are now in the Process of setting a 10 HL Craft Brewery near New Delhi, India, to produce 6 - 8 Different types of Beer. We are looking for a Brewer who can develop & innovate recipes for Beer & Cider, help in setup of plant, manage brewing operation & train our personnel. Would you be interested in a project like this?

Let me know.

Thanks

Varun Jain
        varun.jain@pacificspirits.in

Comment

Originally posted by PMoore View Post

Patrick
          Patmoo- at -telus.net
          Hello Patrick

Have you found a home at a brewery or would you still be looking. Email me at ric.cutillo@gmail.com and we can chat further if you like.

Comment

Working...
          X