Thread: Oops!, I just bought a Brewery

Oops!, I just bought a Brewery

I am in the process of buying a building that once housed a restaurant/brew pub. I am the proud owner of a complete Micro Brewery. While I like to drink beer, I am not interested in making it so I need to sell the equipment. I need to research just what I actually have, and I could use any advice that members may offer.

Anyway, Here's what I have (I think)

A complete 10bbl JV NW Brewery. I do know that the system was installed in 1995 and it was used for about 40 months, over the following decade. All of the stuff is super-clean, and looks like new. Later, I'll get some pictures and more accurate information which I can post to this thread.

There are 3 tanks in the brewhouse; a brew kettle, a mash kettle, and hot tank and a neat little platform between them with a cool-looking control panel. All of these tanks are copper

4 fermenters, stainless - 20 BBL, I think

6 stainless service tanks in a big (400 ft^2) walk-in fridge. 16bbl - I think

Additionally, there are a couple of pumps on dollies, some in-line cooling equipment, a lot of "lab" type stuff and a whole lotta hoses, stainless-steel lines, and fittings. There must be 50, or so kegs as well.

Above the brewhouse, there is a grinder/mill of some sort and a really big stainless funnel that leads to the kettles below.

As you can tell, I'm a bit our of my league here; please give me any advice that you wish to share. I am looking to sell the lot, but I need to educate myself a bit first.

Thank-you in advance.

hey,

if you look on websites such as:

www.soundbrew.com
    www.nabrewing.com

they will probably be more than happy to sell it for you. there will probably be similar systems listed for sale on their website.

cheers,

alex

Where are you located?? I know of some people looking for a system in a couple of areas.

The equipment is located in Fargo, North Dakota. Perhaps a bit out-of-the-way, but plan to carefully get all of the equipment onto skids and ready for shippment.

Tom Smith

Tom,
    If you'd consider selling some of the equipment separately you could definitely move the tanks very quickly. I know I'd buy one of them right now if they're reasonably priced.
    Hutch Kugeman
    Head Beer Guy
    Crossroads Brewing
    Athens, NY

kegs

I would be interested in any 15.5 gal. sanke style kegs that you have.

please check your private messages.

Quote Originally Posted by jbs

Put me second in line if you have anything. 1/4 bbl and 1/6 bbl as well if you have anything like that.
    Marcus Connery
    Wheelhouse Beverages

Quote Originally Posted by jbs
    I think they are all 15.5 gal...but I don't know what sanke means. I can't seem to post a photo here, but if you send me a private message, I can attach it to an e-mail.

Thanks

Send me a total Price

Whats the price for the lot?? I'm interested....

Please check your private messages. We have cash and we're ready to take some of this equipment off of your hands today.

Exclamation

GN Contact me also with pics. You should be in the $80,000 range for all if not more. Contact Ian at Nabs. nabrewing.com he is a used equipment broker and I buy alot of equipment from him. Very honest. Matt
    matt@voodoobrewery.com
    rattbrewer

Gn I sent you a private message!
    Cheers,
    Matt
    rattbrewer