No announcement yet.

Professional Brewer seeking a position in Southeast Wisconsin or Northeast Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional Brewer seeking a position in Southeast Wisconsin or Northeast Ohio

IBD Diploma brewer with over 20 years in the brewing industry, including 11+ years of experience in craft brewing is seeking a brewing position in Southeast Wisconsin. I have constructed and operated three small breweries. Have a keen knowledge of innumerable beer styles. Adept in recipe formulation, brewhouse operations, fermentation microbiology, maturation and packaging. Hopelessly devoted to sanitation and quality.

I earned my master’s degree in brewing from the renowned UC Davis under the tutelage of Dr. Michael Lewis. While at Davis I studied the science of malting and brewing. We not only studied the multitude of different beer styles, but also the technical aspects that make each beer unique. All of the quality assays were a major part of my studies.

I have spent over 20 years of my life in breweries. It is in the craft breweries that I was first able to put my brewing skills to practice. Known for my traditional beers, I enjoy using authentic raw materials and procedures. This does not preclude me from stretching my wings and designing a beer made with unorthodox ingredients, e.g. malted milk balls, though. Starting up three small breweries has given me a lot of insight as to what works and what should be avoided.

MillerCoors has helped me to hone my quality skills. Through my tenure I have been able to excel at all levels of quality control. I have assayed for Alcohol, RE, Color, BU, TPO and CO2 in packaged products. My microbiology experience enables me to propagate yeast and identify beer spoilers. In addition I bring data analysis and problem solving skills to the table.

My proven record of maintaining high quality standards and extensive brewing knowledge will enable me to seamlessly integrate into your company. You may reach me at (414) 234-6790 or thegunn@yahoo.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

Prosit,

David Gunn

Gunn Resume probrew.doc
Working...
X