Brewery Hardware and Chemical Suppliers in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewery Hardware and Chemical Suppliers in Canada

I'm a US brewer helping start a brewery in northern BC, and having a hard time finding brewery suppliers for the everything supplies you need around the brewery. Besides Brew Culture and BSG, that's about it I've seen. I've found a couple but they're pretty limited on what they have and I somehow can't replicate my Google search to even find those again. I know of plenty in the US but would like to build a similar go-to base that's in Canada--and most ideally on the West Coast.

Thanks!

Check out CPE systems for some things. OBK can be OK for triclamp valves, etc. Amazon now has an "international shipping" setting that will search by vendors that will ship to Canada. If you're in a town with an outlet of Apex distribution, they are very good for stainless NPT fittings. Boss Lubricants carries 5 gallon pails of inhibited glycol.

Hope that helps.

JR

Edit - I see you’re in FSJ. You’ll definitely have an Apex there!!
    Last edited by Jer; 04-22-2018, 04:44 AM.
    Jeremy Reed
    Co-Founder and President, assistant brewer, amateur electrician, plumber, welder, refrigeration tech, and intermediately swell fella
    The North of 48 Brewing Company
    Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

www.no48.ca

Comment

Also, not sure where you are at with your tanks/brewhouse, but it you're still looking be sure and give Tom an Innovative Stainless a dingle. They're in Courtenay BC.

They'll be building my next project.

JR
      Jeremy Reed
      Co-Founder and President, assistant brewer, amateur electrician, plumber, welder, refrigeration tech, and intermediately swell fella
      The North of 48 Brewing Company
      Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

www.no48.ca

Comment

Thanks for the heads up there JR!
        We have pretty much all our equipment to brew, but just need the usually ancillary things. I had heard of Innovative and could be an option if we don't find a good used 30 bbl/40 hL fermenter if we need an extra.

Comment

brewery parts

Originally posted by wakeele View Post
          I'm a US brewer helping start a brewery in northern BC, and having a hard time finding brewery suppliers for the everything supplies you need around the brewery. Besides Brew Culture and BSG, that's about it I've seen. I've found a couple but they're pretty limited on what they have and I somehow can't replicate my Google search to even find those again. I know of plenty in the US but would like to build a similar go-to base that's in Canada--and most ideally on the West Coast.

Thanks!
          Hi

1-250-494-9310 ext 103
          wayne@ripleystainless.com

thanks Wayne Ripley

Comment

Working...
          X