Thread: 1/2BBL Brew Boss based pilot system.

1/2BBL Brew Boss based pilot system.

I have a 1/2 BBL custom Brew Boss based pilot system. System has treated me well but looking to upgrade to a 1-3 BBL system to expand into a Nano Brewery. I知 asking 2500 for the system which includes all custom piping, custom stand, electric winch, all TC fittings and hoses, has the COFI mash basket.

Also have (2) 10 Gallon spike tanks with every accessory possible to get for them. They are lightly used and I知 asking $1000 for each.

Will sell the whole package for $4000. And will not ship. Will be interested in trading for bigger system with money on top.

Very interested and can pick-up this weekend if still available. This is an electric brew system, correct?
    email me @ walt@galenabrew.com

Thanks!
    Walt

Quote Originally Posted by Zwaltz99 View Post
    I have a 1/2 BBL custom Brew Boss based pilot system. System has treated me well but looking to upgrade to a 1-3 BBL system to expand into a Nano Brewery. I知 asking 2500 for the system which includes all custom piping, custom stand, electric winch, all TC fittings and hoses, has the COFI mash basket.

Also have (2) 10 Gallon spike tanks with every accessory possible to get for them. They are lightly used and I知 asking $1000 for each.

Will sell the whole package for $4000. And will not ship. Will be interested in trading for bigger system with money on top.