Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Experience and Feedback on JVNW Systems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Experience and Feedback on JVNW Systems?

Does anyone have any feedback on experience with JVNW?

Thanks.

Solid

While I have never dealt with the company, I have brewed on a JVNW system and it was SOLID... very high quality.. well made.. classic. I have brewed on systems by JVNW, DME, Criveller, Specific Mechanical, Saaz, Century and Santa Rosa. The JVNW was as good as any of the rest and better than some. The exact spec of particular setup makes at least as much difference too.. I mean if you put a good brewhouse and tanks in a poor setup/space how good is it then?

Comment

Great Systems!!!

JVNW is by far one of the best American made brewpub or small micro systems you can buy. I have worked on 4 of these systems ranging from a late 80's system to a late 90's system and all were Cadillacs. If looking at a used system try to locate tanks that are shadowless they are worth it! I currently am working on a Newlands and have good things to say about this system. I have also worked on Bohemian systems and mom always said "if you haven't anything good to say don't say it", so I won't.
      Bill Madden
      CEO and Brewer
      Mad Fox Brewing Company
      Northern Virginia
      703.380.0622 cell

Comment

Thanks, Bham and Bill!

Comment

Welcome

You're welcome. I have no doubts that you'll be hapy if you end up with JV. Good luck.

George

Comment

Paul,
            I use a 7 bbl JVNW system that was originally installed in 1997. I'm very happy with it with the exception of the shadowless manway doors on the unitanks and brite tanks. There is a support piece that's part of the door which bends over time and must be cut apart and rewelded periodically (or in some cases replaced altogether for about $200). Other than that it's a great system. I'm up in Lake Placid and you're welcome to come check it out if you want to see how the system works in action.

Cheers!
            Hutch Kugeman
            Head Brewer
            Brooklyn Brewery at the Culinary Institute of America
            Hyde Park, NY

Comment

Many Thanks, Hutch. I'll shoot you an email when I plan a trip upstate, hopefully sometime over the next few months.

Thanks and Cheers,

Paul

Comment

Working...
              X