TTB timeframe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTB timeframe

Anyone have a Brewers Notice approved recently? I mailed mine in on April 23, they cashed my check for the collateral bond on the 26th. So I know they have it.

I called right before mailing it in and the agent I spoke with said they're moving pretty quickly these days. She asked if I'd be ready to brew by mid-May.

But I haven't heard anything from them since. I've left a couple of voicemail messages with no response. Today is 6 weeks from the date I mailed it.

Does anyone have recent experience and can tell me how long this process should be taking?

Thanks!

---Guy

ttb

I just sent my packet in and my rep said that their goal is to complete the process within 60 days. It can take longer if they need more info from you.

Another local brewery here got there license in 14 days....

You should probably just wait it out another 2-1/2 weeks before you start gettin nervous.

Zach Henry
    St. Elias Brewing
    Zach Henry
    St. Elias Brewing company
    Soldotna, AK
    www.steliasbrewingco.com

Comment

In the same boat

I sent mine notice in right around the same time, maybe they are sitting next to each other hahah! The TTB people asked me when I would be ready to brew as well. Well I hope it works out.

Cheers!

Comment

I guess I caught them on a good week. I got a reply within four days of mailing and was approved, after a couple of revisions, in about 10 days.

Give them a call and ask for the agent assigned to your app. They were all pretty accomodating

Capt. Bop
        Saint Somewhere Brewing

Comment

Thanks for the responses. A few days after I posted the agent called to conduct my interview. She said that she'd have my app. back to the main office for signature within a week. Two days ago she called back, the main office wanted a better diagram of the brewery. So I faxed it yesterday, now I'm hoping to get approval any day.

Then I'll be waiting on the PLCB...

---Guy

Comment

keep us posted Guy!

Good luck

John

Comment

Just got mine approved

Well I applied in April 2007 and just got approved June 29, 2007. I was away(in Philippines) for a month in april/may and that caused some delay on my part. So far my experience with the TTB has been positive. I am still however waitning for my Washington State Lic.

Good luck guys.

Comment

Working...
              X