Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Plans for Startup

Hey everyone,

I am in the process of writing my business plan. Having never written one, it is more than a little daunting.

I have books about plans, and software for plans. But I am a visual kind of guys. FFF's copy plan is a great example, but it is from a existing brewery's expansion into brewpub world with hard sales numbers in their back pocket. I can glean quite a bit of info from it but I have a lot of gray areas still.

What I would LOVE is to find a resource that I can see an example of a startup brewpub's plan. I think there are a lot more similarities between brewpubs then differences and I would love to learn from success. That resource could be a website or maybe even one of you guys sharing your plans.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me, and trust me you guys have given TONS of it to many of us who are uneducated!

Thanks again
    John

for numbers...

you can probably find it in some restaurant starting guide books... there are tones out there and some are really great. After all brewpub is a restaurant with a brewery theme.

also, JVNW's little guide:
    JVNW (JV Northwest, Inc.) is a manufacturer of stainless steel tanks/vessels, mixers and systems. Made in USA.

Comment

Thanks, but I do have those books, but as formative as those books are they have no real world knowledge.

They could tell me how to figure my food costs and food costs but they can't say, "This is exactly what we went through and here is what it took"

I am not wanting to plagiarize anyone's plan I just want to be able to make my plan as effective as possible. I know that no startup BP is ever exactly what happens but it is a good road map and I would love to start with the best directions I can.

AlexisScarlett emailed me and asked a great question, "Good luck and i am assuming you don't want a copy of a only partially successful business plan."

My answer is no, I can learn just as much (if not more) from failure as I can from success. As long as I know that it is indeed a failure and not base my intel around that!!

Thanks guys,

John

Thanks for any input guys.

Comment

)))bump(((

I figured I would bring this one back up to the top. I know how busy you guys are but there has to be something out there for the uneducated like me to learn from

Thanks everyone

John

Comment

What's your email?
          Kai Adams
          Sebago Brewing Company
          www.sebagobrewing.com

Comment

I can be got at

nwcw2001@msn.com

Thanks guys,

John