No announcement yet.

Butterfly Valve seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could try this company in the UK. We have some odd valves here in Australia as well and on many occasions we have found replacements in the UK.

Also try Googling "butterfly valve seals" on the UK Google site

Wes

Comment

butterfly

These are indeed the same valves that are on all the bohemian systems. Unfortunaetly this company no longer makes this valve or seat replacement. Talk to clint stromberg at stomberg tanks, he knows the manufactures name,I just can`t remember.And I also am plauged by these leaking valve seats. Good Luck!!!CHEERS

Comment

FYI - Process Engineers Inc. in Hayward CA made much of the equipment for PUB. They could be a source or at least have some info for you.

Cheers,
        Jason

Comment

Pub/Bohemian Seats

I should have these available sometime in February 2010 if all goes to plan. Dave at Glacier Bay has offered to do the testing. I don't have a price for them yet, but they will be under $20 each. My intention is to be able to provide all the necessary gaskets for both of these systems. I already have the tank door gaskets available.
          Dwight
          Brewery Gaskets
          Jet Gasket & Seal Co
          Brewerygaskets.com
          (702) 448-6787

Comment

Looks like a Bradford-Dixon B5101 with a Pull-style handle.
            Gray E. Sherrill
            M.G. Newell Corporation
            800.334.0231 office
            336.404.1375 cell

Comment

you can try ISMAT, they are the world's leading manufacturer and exporter of butterfly valve seals and other mechanical seals worldwide. If your expected valve seal size is not available you can contact the engineer there for custom order and they will deliver it in scheduled time quickly. cost is also affordable compared to other leading supplier since they have their in-house manufacturing facility. for more details visit http://ismat.in/Rubber-Valve-Seats.html

hope this helps.
              Last edited by sophia-wright; 01-06-2014, 11:19 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
              X