Green Bullet hops??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Bullet hops??

I just received a shipment of some Green Bullet hops from NZ. Can some folks give me some feedback from there experience? I was looking to make a Pale Ale using these. I have read the data report on these but was looking for some practical feedback from brewers that have used these hops? Ever dry hop with them? I made some tea with them and they seem to have a great aroma!!

Thanks

Kyle

Hiya, like many of the NZ triploids just take it easy.... we used it in a blonde ale at the wrong amount and it was sure bitter!

PNG Breweries use the hops in a lager as a bittering and flavour hop. Reports are that you definately know its green bullet with a grassie flavour.

Apart from that, best of luck, your never know your luck in a hoppie city...

Scotty

South Coast Real Ale...
    Head Brewer Rocks Brewing Co.
    Sydney, Aust
    scotty@rocksbrewing.com

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the info... Did you just use them in the bittering or did you use them for aroma also. I was thinking on using some in the aroma addition. And also dry hopping with them??

Comment

Hiya

we used as bittering and they are a high use hop in New Zealand with many micro's using them.

We over bittered and learnt the hard way, so be mindful of how much you use.

Scotty
        Head Brewer Rocks Brewing Co.
        Sydney, Aust
        scotty@rocksbrewing.com

Comment

Working...
        X