Opening - Key Acct. Manager - Great Lakes Brewing Co.
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Salaried Position, Pay Range $48,300-$70,000/yr. depending on experience and knowledge. Territory: Cleveland as well as the Great Lakes Region. Position will work both on and off site and report to the General Sales Manager
As a Key Account Manager, you will represent Great Lakes Brewing Company and partner with distributors and retailers to increase sales, distribution, and customer satisfaction within your market as well as build and implement strategic account plans.
• College degree in marketing, sales, business or related topic preferred.
• 5+ years’ experience in a sales role working with distributors
• Ability to effectively communicate with and manage distributors, people, potential accounts, and retailers
• Need to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
• Willingness to work flexible hours if needed
• Professionalism in dealing with people
• Identify and meet short term goals in support of long-term objectives
• Implement strategic plan based on business and customer needs and priorities
• Constantly obtain information regarding needs, wants, perspectives.
• Analyze this information to identify core issues and/or trends; address
• Facilitate interactions; institute a “win-win” situation without compromising essential criteria
• Instill a sense of urgency and determination without being asked; take on challenges
• Meet targets and expectations, measured by: sales reports, monthly distributor reports; expense reports, and other agreed upon data.
If interested, submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Key Account Manager (in subject line). No phone calls will be accepted.