aluminum can screen printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aluminum can screen printing

I'm looking for a source to (screen?) print blank aluminum cans. W'ere located in chattanooga TN. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!
    Chris Hunt
    Moccasin Bend Brewing

May Be this will Help

Contact the brewer at MudShark in Lake Havasu. They have a nice canner and order printed cans by the truck load. www.mudsharkbrewing.com

Comment

Printing cans can be done by manufacturer. Ball is big in US--sold by Cask. Minimum quantities OF THE SAME DESIGN are around 120,000 pieces. If you want less, then you'll have to get blanks and come up with an alternative. PS labels might work for you. We have plastic sleeves we use for off-brands that shrink on to the can before filling. Otherwise, I don't think you'll find a "printing" solution that will work for short runs.
      Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

What about buying plain cans and placing a pressure senstive label on each. lower inventory cost instead of having a trailer load of each brand you need.

Comment

can labels

it's looking like labels

Comment

can sleeves

who supplies the shrink wrap sleeves?

Comment

I buy them from Taiwan. Next door to me. It helps to speak Taiwanese. Otherwise, I don't know how you could get them in the US.
              Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

Printing On Aluminum Cans

You can contact dittocan@sbcglobal.net. He is the best can designer in the buisness and can supply you with some short run cans. He is at the top of our list when we need reproduction beer and soda cans for movie props and does fantastic artwork. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                X