New brewery making a LOT of hefeweizen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New brewery making a LOT of hefeweizen

I've looked everywhere for cascade and palisade but to no avail. I'm literally 1 week away from brewing my first batch of beer in my new nanobrewery, but still can't find the hops I need for 2 out of the 3 beers I planned on producing. At this point it looks like I am going to have to sell a whole lot of hefeweizen!

Does anyone know where I can purchase any Cascade, Amarillo,Chinook or Palisade? I only need 1 box each of Amarillo, Chinook, Palisade and maybe 2-3 boxes of Cascade. I have already thoroughly harrassed all the usual suspects (hopunion, brewers supply, home brew stores, etc etc.)

Thanks,
    Aaron Barkenhagen
    Bootlegger's Brewery

I am in the same boat we are nearing the completion of a "Nano"Brewery project that I started almost a year ago and now I have no idea where I will get hops for my first 3-4 batches. If any one can help let me know please.
    My E-mail is tyson@wallawallabrewers.com any help or advise would be appreciated.

Comment

Possibility

Contact hops.extracts@gmail.com or send me PM for more info. I got my last minute hops from them. They helped me. I still have my 44lbs reserved with them. Possibly they can help you.
      -Cheers-Steve

Comment

Working...
      X