Brown 6 pack carriers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown 6 pack carriers

Has anyone ever found any? I want just plain cardboard looking ones that I can stamp with custom stamps. The only ones I can find are white.

Any connections/ideas would be helpful

thanks
    Joel

Brown Six Packs

Joel,

We use a Kraft board for our six pack, which has the natural look that I think your aiming for. It is not very common, and brings some print quality concerns, as well as moisture absorption issues and they are a little stiff on the erector. Overall, though I wouldn't trade them in for white. They look great if done right, but the printers and the packaging crew have to be on their game. We have used a Riverwood board as well as a Mead Westvaco board. They both have their pluses and minuses. For a printer, we currently use Keystone Paper and Box. If you need contact info, I can give it to you. They do a good job for us, and they really stand out on the shelf. Good luck.

Kevin Wheeler
    Highland Brewing

Comment

We had some made up years ago by Caraustar. From what I remember, Caraustar used the same white stock but loaded into the die-cutter kraft side out. They weren't any cheaper but we didn't have to order some huge quantity either.
      Cheers & I'm out!
      David R. Pierce
      NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
      POB 343
      New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

wheelhouse, could you send me the contact information. thanks

joel

Comment

Hamilton Paper Box in Hamilton Ontario stocks them and sells 6-pack and 8-pack carriers by the box. The contact is:
          Renée Corriveau
          Customer Service Representative
          Hamilton Paper Box Co. Ltd.
          tel. 905-561-1611
          fax. 905-561-3855
          hpb65@hamiltonpaperbox.com

Comment

Working...
          X