Looking to trade hops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to trade hops

We currently have two 44# unopened bags of Columbus 14.8% that we will like to trade. The only hops we are looking for are Galena and Nugget. We are looking for 1 44# bag of each.

We are also willing to buy any Galena or Nugget if anyone has any extra.

If interested please send me an email. nick_brunetti@yahoo.com

Cheers,
    Nick Brunetti
    Arctic Craft Brewery

I've only heard from a few people looking to buy the Columbus hops. We are only looking to trade, not sell the Columbus hops. Does anyone out there have some extra Galena or Nugget that can help us out? Any help would be very much appreciated!!

Cheers,
    Nick

Comment

Nugget replacement

I have some nice replacement for Nugget (lower alpha-9 %) 4 x11 lbs bags 2007 crop, vacuum sealed, in freezer. Paid $23/lb. Will sale at cost or trade for Simcoe and Amarillo. Can sale or exchange 1 bag first, to make sure it works and you like the quality, freshness and character.

e-mail; 1hophead@gmail.com

Cheers, Mark

Originally posted by nbrunetti
      I've only heard from a few people looking to buy the Columbus hops. We are only looking to trade, not sell the Columbus hops. Does anyone out there have some extra Galena or Nugget that can help us out? Any help would be very much appreciated!!

Cheers,
      Nick

Comment

I was able to get some of the Nugget we were looking for but haven't found anyone to trade Columbus for Galena. Is there anyone out there that would like to trade some of their Galena? We could also us some more Nugget if someone would like to trade for it.

Cheers,
        Nick Brunetti
        Arctic Craft Brewery

Comment

hop trade

What would the freight be to get those to 59715 zip code?

Comment

Bozone beer,

I called UPS and to ship a 44# box to 59715 they gave me quotes of $40.70 for ground shipping and $138.06 for 2nd day air. Our zip code is 80909.

If interested please give me a call on my cell phone 719-494-7426.

Cheers,
            Nick
            Arctic Craft Brewery

Comment

Working...
            X