Packaging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packaging?

(I have also posted this in marketing, but it doesn't look like that forum gets too much activity)

My name is Chris Gillis. I'm a freelance graphic designer who is avidly seeking new opportunities in the craft brewing industry.

As a freelancer, I bring an outsider's objectivity to any design project you may be planning, from the evolution of your web site to sales or recruiting brochures to packaging.

My overhead is low, so I can charge less and still be profitable.

I am a BA (Beer Advocate) and have been homebrewing all grain now for two years.

My client roster includes companies such as Teva, Saucony and Hind; a leading snowboard company, Santa Cruz; the premier student travel company in the world, EF Tours; a well respected public relations firm, Meridian Communications; and the venerable British leather company, Pittards plc.

You can see much of the design work I've done for these and other companies for yourself by viewing my online portfolio at http://www.chrisgillis.com

Please get in touch with me via email and I would be happy to provide a critique of your web site, packaging, or any other existing design projects to show you how I think. Free of charge, of course.

Thanks.

--Chris
Working...
X