difusser disk for stout faucet??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• difusser disk for stout faucet??

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Anyone know where i can buy replacement disks for my stout faucets? I tried micromatic but cant find them. Thanks

Difusser disc

Micromatic does carry the difusser discs. I had lost one in the past and all I did was call the sales rep and they knew exactly what I needed. If you lost the disc, check and make sure you did not also lose the o-ring in the faucet. Nothing worse that geting the new disc and it not working because the o-ring is also gone.

Jim

Comment

I will give them a call. Thanks for the info Jim.

Cheers
      Kyle

Comment

Do you have a good relationship with your Guiness distributor? They will have the part. I got one from the guy in my town, cost was a pint of beer.
        Tim Butler

Empire Brewing Co.
        Syracuse, NY

Comment

I get mine from Foxx Equipment(www.foxxequipment.com), page 111 in the 2008 catalog. Good idea to keep a few extras around, careless bartenders tend to lose them.
          Paul Thomas
          Brewer
          Sockeye Brewing
          www.sockeyebrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by pbutlert
            I get mine from Foxx Equipment(www.foxxequipment.com), page 111 in the 2008 catalog. Good idea to keep a few extras around, careless bartenders tend to lose them.
            Fire the next careless bartender and you'll never lose another!

(kidding)
            Cheers & I'm out!
            David R. Pierce
            NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
            POB 343
            New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

When one disappears, it's easy to pinpoint the previous shift person responsible who I then make pay the $5 the stainless ones cost. Haven't had a repeat offender(yet).
              Paul Thomas
              Brewer
              Sockeye Brewing
              www.sockeyebrew.com

Comment

Working...
              X