DME 10bbl Direct fire System Plumbing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DME 10bbl Direct fire System Plumbing

I have a 10bbl DME direct fired system that I am having issues putting back together. It was installed in Globe AZ and I need to see some pictures of one of these systems with a diverter panel. I am missing the piping that goes from the pump inlet to the inlet port on the diverter.

The system is a 10bbl copper clad. Heated Kettle, passive MT and HLT. If you or anyone you know has one of these installed and working please contact me @540-683-9280. I need a picture of the pipe referenced above.

I have already been in in contact with DME and my system predates thier nice 3d drawings.

Thanks in advance,

Mike Pensinger
    Mike Pensinger
    General Manager/Brewmaster
    Parkway Brewing Company
    Salem, VA

Which brewery did your system come from? I sold and installed DME systems in MD., VA., etc.

In some of the older systems the pump inlet mounted directly to the rear of the diverter. In late '95 a short tee was added so the piping system could be drained prior to moving a link.

PM me with an e-mail address if you have more questions.
    Cheers & I'm out!
    David R. Pierce
    NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
    POB 343
    New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

It came from Kellys in Globe AZ. I actually believe that Andy Rathmann at St Georges installed it.

I am pretty sure it has the t but just was looking for a picture of the actual pipe so my welders can make it locally ($500 from DME)

Mike
      Mike Pensinger
      General Manager/Brewmaster
      Parkway Brewing Company
      Salem, VA

Comment

Can't your welders take measurements and make it from that reference. I made some adjustment on my diverter panel and the welders did the drawing for me. Although it will probably not be that much cheaper than DME price. I would not waste my time and have DME make it.

Comment

Working...
        X