TTB Brewers Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTB Brewers Report

Does any one have any spreadsheets that simplify the quarterly report of operations??? This form really confuses me.

Hiya' Crownbrewer,
    The BROO has (and sometimes does) confuse me as well. I went through TTB/BROO hell over the last few years because I didn't understand this form. Believe it or not, I found it extremely useful to contact the TTB agent responsible for this form. In my case, I spoke at extended length with Melissa Keller, not sure if she is the agent for you but I could get you her number and it's a starting point at least. Do not be intimidated by asking the TTB for help. It has been my experience they are much more approachable than the ATF used to be.
    Lemme' know if I can help you.
    dave
    Glacier Brewing Company
    406-883-2595
    info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

My TTB agent basically gave me a filled out Brewers report which highlighted anything that would set off alarm bells for them. We were filling it out wrong in the beginning (according to the TTB its not beer until its carbonated, who knew?). But basically she said as long as the beer sold numbers equal the tax you pay there should be no issues. If you want a copy of mine I think I still have it.

Comment

Hi Jason,
        I had my brite vessels marked as "Tax Determination Vessels" and found out from the TTB agent on sight (yup, TTB audit!), that if I did this it meant that I had to pay tax on that entire tank, regardless of how much was wasted during packaging. Rather I should be entering beer that "sold" out of my cold room once it crossed the imaginary line of "tax-determined beer".
        dave
        Glacier Brewing Company
        406-883-2595
        info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

The wonders of our government at work!!

Comment

Working...
          X