HDP filler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDP filler

I am looking at a 4 head HDP auto filler to fill growlers in bulk. Anyone have experience with these? Four head is a DFA4 and two head is a DFA2.

Cheers,
    Steve
    Last edited by kramling; 04-04-2009, 07:24 AM.

At one of the breweries I work for we use a 4 head HDP filler for our 750mL bottles.
    We have friends that use the same model for 22ozers.
    Fighting ignorance and apathy since 2004.

Comment

We fill growlers and 1/2 Liter bottles on a 2 head. You can email with any questions.

Rob Creighton
      Grand River Brewing
      robcreighton@295.ca

Comment

Basically I wanted to see if these are the right machine for the job. Our single head works fine but is slow. How fast are your fills? Is there another growler filler manufacturer that does a better job? I haven't seen anything else out there. I'd like to be able to get more done in less time.

Cheers,
        Steve

Comment

As always, fill speed is dependent on temperature and CO2 level. If you can achieve 32 degree product at 2.5 vol. you can go very fast. If, like me you have 35-38 degree product and you are as high as 2.6 vol., then you are slowed down. We have a 1 min cycle time at present but remember you are double pre-evacing the growlers. The PLC interface allows you control over a number of variables including the number of evacuations.

Comment

Working...
          X