Turbinado or Demerara Sugar Source?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbinado or Demerara Sugar Source?

The local restaurant supplier stopped stocking Turbinado and I'm having a hard time tracking down a reliable supply.
    I know there are other brewers out there using this tasty stuff, anyone care to throw me a rope?
    Fighting ignorance and apathy since 2004.

Sugar link

if you call them, they may be able to help you find it in wholesale quantities.
    www.beerontheriver.com

Comment

Yea, Im in the same boat my food supplier also quit carrying my Turbinado. I have to start ordering it online and my cost went through the roof!! I hope someone out there can help out!!! Thanks

Comment

Sugar suppliers

Commercial Supplier of Organic Sugars:
        Wholesale, bulk organic sugar - Global Organics has proudly partnered with The Native Green Cane Project in Brazil to provide organic cane sugar products.

For over 160 years, we’ve been helping our customers make food healthier and tastier. Today, we're transforming lives through the science of food.

They dont have turbinado, but the do carry different liquid brown sugars, and a variety of interesting other sugars/molasses/grain (barley, oat, rice) syrups and powders:
        Malt Products is a family business that manufactures and distributes natural, nutritious sweeteners. We have been in business since the 1950s, when we started processing barley from local farmers into malt extract to supply local bagel shops and mom-and-pop bakeries. In the decades since then, we have grown into an international

They were great to work with, really helpful and responsive.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X