smoking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smoking

so my co-workers and bosses smoke ciggarettes in the production facility. it is a violation according to the employee handbook. it bothers me not only as a non-smoker but as a consumer. these guys smoke on the bottling line and there is not a designated area for them. its really gross. what i am wondering is if they are in violation of any health codes? thanks a lot

bob

It violates health codes in every jurisdiction on the continent. Not to mention it is f@#ckin' gross.

To paraphrase a great quote, <A little bit of smoke in a brewery, is like a little bit of piss in the pool.>

Call your local board of health, explain the issue, ask for anonymity and start looking for another job. These jokers shouldn't be around for much longer.

Pax.

Liam
    Liam McKenna
    www.yellowbellybrewery.com

Comment

Hey; they're just smoking a cigarette over a beer.

Seriously,its time for you to man up and do the right thing which is to teach these idiots how to spell GMP. Enforcing quality standards is a lonely undertaking but its a noble calling. Step up to the plate and swing hard.

Comment

thanks guys! i told the owner and his wife this morning how i felt. not only did they agree and say that they had been turning the other way and didnt know why, but they were also very much apprecitive that i care about the standards that we should uphold.
        cheers bob

Comment

That's great! You done good. Quality is everyone's business . Its sad that people with a quality conscience are few and far between in many places of business.

Comment

Working...
          X