Contract Brewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contract Brewing

Can anyone tell me if there is a directory of some kind that lists contract breweries?

Call the IBS (www.beertown.org), they should have a list of at least the member breweries that are.

Comment

Your location?

Bobbi,
      What's your region in the US? Frederick Brewing Co. in Maryland offers contract services for craft brewers. Flexible, quality-driven production brewery with full QA laboratory. Good luck to ya'!

Comment

CONTRACT BREWING

I am in Canada and am looking for something in the central northwest ...or possibly in Canada....

Comment

try great brewing in montana they post a while back offering contract brewing services.

Comment

Contract Brewer in N. California

Try getting in touch with Beermans in Sacramento, CA. They have both a brewpub and a production brewery with botteling line. I know that they do contract brewing for several companies, even one in Hawaii.

Cheers

Comment

Contract Brewing (Northern California)

We contract brew near Chico, California, One hour north of Sacramento.

-Kevin (530) 589-SUDS (7837)

Comment

Contract brewing (Central Montana)

Hi,

I have a production brewery with a botteling line available for contracts in Central Montana. Give me a call if you are interested.

Howard
                Madison River Brewing Co.
                (406) 388-0322

Comment

We Are Looking For A Contract Brewery For Our Existing Brand In Southern Ca. Please Call Todd @ 760-792-0955

Comment

Contract Breweries

this is a pretty old thread, but does anyone have (or know where I could find) an updated list of contract breweries?
                    Thanks!

Comment

Beltway Brewing Company

Check out a new brewery opening in 2012, Beltway Brewing Company, that will specialize in contract brewing
                      www.beltwaybrewco.com

Comment

Does anyone know of a contract brewery in Missouri or the midwest?

thanks

cd
                        Caleb Dwiggins
                        Five Sons Brewing & Bottling
                        Macon MO.

Comment

Working...
                        X