Internet Marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Marketing

Excellent start in Internet Marketing is to have self descriptive domain name like www.BREWERY.pro
    It decsribes your business as Professional Brewery and helps you get more hits without any advertising.
    Cheers
    BK

Why not just make good beer?

Comment

Good Point.

Very good point. Cheers

Comment

Good beer is great but I have been to a lot of successful brewpubs that make pretty mediocre beer. The patrons think its really good because of the marketing of craft beer overall - kinda like Miller Lite being triple hopped. Its gotta be hoppy if they triple hop it - right?

so if mediocre beer and above average marketing can make a place successful think of ho wmuch better things woul dbe with above average beer and marketing.
        Tim Eichinger
        Visit our website blackhuskybrewing.com

Comment

www.brewery.pro looks like a site you would go to for equipment, maybe a forum (cough cough "probrewer" cough cough) not a specific brewery. It is as vague as you get. As far Marketing goes....brewpubs IMO depend far less on marketing than packaged brands. They have the food, atmosphere, etc.. and other things to lure people in. As far as craft marketing in general it is some of the best, Troegs, Rogue, Brooklyn, Yazoo, etc... Miller Lites triple hopped BS is corporate ingenuity at its best attempting to copy the traits that craft beers use to attract the layman who doesn't understand the brewing process. Which is about as good as the "metal proof can lids" and "oxygen barrier caps".

Comment

Originally posted by South County
            www.brewery.pro looks like a site you would go to for equipment, maybe a forum (cough cough "probrewer" cough cough) not a specific brewery. It is as vague as you get. As far Marketing goes....brewpubs IMO depend far less on marketing than packaged brands. They have the food, atmosphere, etc.. and other things to lure people in. As far as craft marketing in general it is some of the best, Troegs, Rogue, Brooklyn, Yazoo, etc... Miller Lites triple hopped BS is corporate ingenuity at its best attempting to copy the traits that craft beers use to attract the layman who doesn't understand the brewing process. Which is about as good as the "metal proof can lids" and "oxygen barrier caps".
            Cold Filtered.

I can't wait until us little craft guys have a cold filtering system available.

For most of us to "triple hop" we'd have to cut back.
            Cheers & I'm out!
            David R. Pierce
            NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
            POB 343
            New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

Beechwood aged.

Originally posted by callmetim
              Good beer is great but I have been to a lot of successful brewpubs that make pretty mediocre beer.
              Like where the pale tastes exactly like the blond with a little crystal, and the porter tastes exactly like the pale with a little carafa? Where the strenuously inoffensive house yeast undewhelms everything? Where raw IBUs substitute for flavour and variety, like a chef who thinks he's he's creative and artisinal because he over-seasons the tuna casserole *by hand*?

Yeah, I think I know what you mean

Comment

Working...
              X