Spray Heads???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spray Heads???

Just found a spinner head thats starting to bind up on me. Its seems its about time to replace all 9 heads but at a year and a half old? What time of spinners or spray balls is everyone using? Manufacturer? Any problems??
    Any help would be great. I don't want to waste more money in another two years if i can buy proper spinners that will last a couple more years.
    Thanks,

Hey,

We've used several types.

1) Toftejorg sani-midget I think they are??? - spinning heads with slits. Were in our old brewhouse vessels for 9 years so far with not many hassles - I can only remember one binding up and having to be replaced.

2) Toftejorg rotary spray heads in our new 400HL fermenters. Had a couple bind up at commissioning, but been OK since (12months) - these ones have gears in them and are more complex than others (not to mention very, very expensive)

3) Lastly we have used Sellers tank mites (http://www.cloudinc.com/) - rotary spray heads - for our fermenters - some have been in for 9 years. Recently relocated the tank farm to our new brewery and inspected all of them and all were perfect. They seem very simple, but in saying that are smaller than the Toftejorg heads as they are in 100 or 200HL tanks.

Anyway, if you tanks are small-ish then 1) might be a good choice, slightly bigger than 3) might be better. If getting fairly big then you had better seek advice from the various sales engineers as the Toftejorg rotary might be the way to go.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Alex

Comment

Working...
    X