COMAC Keg WASHER/FILLER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMAC Keg WASHER/FILLER

Anybody using a single head automated comac keg washer/filler? Contact me if you have any knowledge or are currently using one of these machines.
    Thanks
    Robert Jackson

brewer@bohemianbrewery.com

I know I might be stating the bleedin' obvious, but have you tried Comac for advice?

emails for tech advice -

&
    email for manuals, etc -

Some co.s can be very helpful, even if the kit is 2nd hand & there's not much directly in it for them at the moment - as a buyer, I'd be much more inclined to purchase plant from someone in the future, if they showed this kind of generous support.

Is there a US distributor for Comac? - Can they help?

Good luck with it,
    cheers,
    MikeMcG.

Comment

Originally posted by mic_mac
      Is there a US distributor for Comac? . . .
      Yes, Mike -
      Eurosource, Inc. has over 25 years of experience and reliability in the sale of packaging equipment & supplies for breweries and the beverage industry. Based in Dallas, Texas, we provide complete kegging, bottling and canning solutions, as well as keg caps and cask accessories.

Comment

comac

yeah, they forward all my questions to the factory in italy and italy (yes the entire country) is shut down for like the next month. can't get anything out of them

Comment

Originally posted by RobertCJackson
          yeah, they forward all my questions to the factory in italy and italy (yes the entire country) is shut down for like the next month. can't get anything out of them
          ouch

I didn't know Italy closed for the holidays for so long (I find it quite hard to believe, actually).

Did you try sending emails direct to the relevant Italians? (details above)

What about telling us here what the particular problem is - it might smoke out a response from someone who uses one?

good luck!

cheers
          MikeMcG
          Last edited by Guest; 12-08-2009, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X