Experienced PacNW brewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced PacNW brewer

Experienced brewer, currently located in Independence, Oregon. I'm llooking for a position in anywhere Oregon with any brewery, small to large. I'd prefer the Willamette Valley, but I'm willing to consider any position in Oregon. I have spent the last year and a half in the industrial chemicals sector, and fervently wish to return to brewing. I have experience with brewhouses from 7bbl to 125 bbl, forklift training, recipe design, beer judging and inventory management. I also have an extensive list of contacts throughout the Pacific Northwest for equipment and supplies that carries over from the chemical to the brewing industry.

Please contact me if you think I might be a fit for your brewery. I'm willing to do any brewery work at all, from brewing to kegging to scrubbing floors to delivery work. Entry level, long hours, not a problem. I'm also open to consultant work, having done so for M T Head Brewing in Graham, Washington and Shanghai Brewery in Shanghai, PRC

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Geoff Engel
    Attached Files
    Last edited by egonbrauer; 03-06-2011, 09:04 AM.

Brewer

Sent you a P.M.
    Rick

Comment

Bumping to top. No commute too long, no beer too big.

Comment

Bump again. Will take any brewing position, brewer, assistant, cellar, delivery...you name it.

Comment

Bumping up again.

Willing to take on any brewing position. I'll drive up to two hours for an assistant brewer position, and will consider farther for something more advanced. I'm located in Independence, Oregon, so that gives me a range from Vancouver, WA to south of Eugene, the Oregon Coast to the Cascades.

Comment

Bumping again.

Comment

It's a new year! Certainly your brewery could use a new brewer or consultant!

Comment

Bumping up again. Would love to help you make your brewery even better!

Comment

Working...
                X