Source for weigh dumper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source for weigh dumper?

Does anyone know a source for a weigh dumper? The piece of equipment that would mount above a mill to weigh incoming grain, and dump at a specified weight. I know Roskamp supplies them, so I'm looking for any other leads. Thanks.

Cheers,
    Jason

Cali

Grain Handling & Flexible Augers
    Gardner-Rossi
    Ceres, California
    (209) 539-5731 or (209) 834-5907

Cheers
    David Meadows
    Brew House Technologist
    TECHNOBREW
    (619)840-3311
    david@technobrew.com

Comment

Buy it direct from Kane if you can:

I use the model 600 with the batch accumulator so you can dial in number
      of dumps you want and let it run.

Comment

pella flowscale

Have you heard of the Pella Flowscale? it makes for a significantly tidier delivery than a dump hopper. Grain is delivered to the unit, which hangs over the mill, by whatever conveyance you choose. The flowscale incorporates a weighing auger system that weighs the grain continuously as it passes through the unit. It can deal with a wide range of grain densities accurately. The flowscale is wired in to control the inflow conveyor so it turns it on and off as needed to maintain it's supply. You tell it how fast you want the grain to flow through based on the capacity of your mill and then easily program the total desired weight. For more information, call Larry Van Arendonk at Pella Electronics (641-628-3103) or visit them at http://pellaelectronics.com/ . We have found that it works quite well and minimizes grain dust by keeping the system fairly well closed.
        Steve Bradt
        Regional Sales Manager
        Micro-Matic Packaging Division
        Eastern United States and Canada
        sbradt@micro-matic.com
        785-766-1921

Comment

Working...
        X