Applied Bottling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applied Bottling

Could anyone provide some feedback on this company's equipment?

Cheers!

Ken

Search 'Applied Bottling' on the forum, there is plenty of feedback posted.

Comment

We have had similar problems with them - slow to deliver equipment, equipment doesn't function properly, won't return phone calls or email.

Comment

looking fwd to our new tabletop

Well, we're awaiting a table top filler and you can bet I will post my experiences here. I am remaining neutral for now. I have talked to some of their references who were happy with their purchases. It seems they are a small company and custom build/assemble every piece. Time will tell. Cheers.

Comment

still Waiting

I'm not usually one to post to these, but on this issue I simply could not stand on the sidelines. I ordered a bottling machine from Applied in mid August. It is now mid November and not a hint of a machine yet. This would not be so bad (especially after reading all the other posts), but I was told when I ordered that they had several machines already partially built and they could probably have one to me within 4 weeks. Moreover, they have emailed or called me about 3 times total in the past 2 months assuring me that the machine will get delivered "next week." I think in Victoria, B.C. "next week," means anytime before the next ice age. During that same time, i've tried to contact them at least 2-3x per week with very little response.
          On a scale of 1-10 my experience with these folks has been minus 1 million. If you are contemplating buying a machine please do yourself a favour and call me first, then it's up to you. I will post my contact information below.

Once I do receive my machine, I will give an honest review of the quality. The only way the machine itself could be as bad as the customer service thus far, is if it came completely disassembled in a burlap sack with an instruction sheet written in Egyptian heiroglyphics. As you can see, I'm an optimist.

Dan Lee
          Owner - Odin Brewing Company
          Seattle WA
          206-762-3909 gdanlee@odinbrewing.com

Comment

Long awaited follow up

Hello folks,
            Well it's now March of 2011 and yes, our machine finally arrived about 6 weeks ago. The reason i waited this long to write this is because the labeler which i ordered with the machine failed to arrive until this past week. Oh and before i go on to describe the function of the machine, let me tell you that the labeler arrived...wait for it...BROKEN. When i alerted Applied Bottling, they said that it was the fault of UPS and they could send me a new part only if I ponied up for the shipping costs! You can imagine my reply. At that point, Applied's suggestion was to get some tools and straighten the thing out myself. This company's customer service is just below Genghis Khan's Mongol Empire..wait sorry I just insulted Genghis Khan. They are not even close.
            To the machine...poor fit and finish. There were lots of screws and bolts not tightened up, so we spend a lot of time and wasted beer and bottle caps tightening everything together. The first valve broke after the 7th bottle of beer to be filled by the machine. Not 7 pallets, not 7 cases...the 7th bottle!!! I am confident that our team will eventually figure how to make this thing work but it will be with ZERO input from Applied.
            Please do yourself and favour and write to me if you are even considering doing business with this company.

Anyone want to buy a used Applied Bottling machine from us? I didn't think so.

Stay cool. Dan Lee

Comment

Applied Bottling

Dan,

did you get it working?

Mike

Anyone want to buy a used Applied Bottling machine from us? I didn't think so.

Stay cool. Dan Lee[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
              X