ProRefrigeration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProRefrigeration

I just wanted to share a very positive experience we had with Jim and the guys at ProRefrigeration. The circulation pump on our brand new chiller went out this past Saturday. I emailed Jim asking him to help me find a local supplier of the pump motor. Even though it was a holiday weekend, Jim rushed me out a complete replacement pump and motor, under warranty, and we were back up in no time.

It's not often a company stands behind their equipment like ProRefrigeration does. I've been in business for seven years and no company I deal with has ever matched the level of service they give us.
    Linus Hall
    Yazoo Brewing
    Nashville, TN
    www.yazoobrew.com

Originally posted by lhall
    I just wanted to share a very positive experience we had with Jim and the guys at ProRefrigeration. The circulation pump on our brand new chiller went out this past Saturday. I emailed Jim asking him to help me find a local supplier of the pump motor. Even though it was a holiday weekend, Jim rushed me out a complete replacement pump and motor, under warranty, and we were back up in no time.

It's not often a company stands behind their equipment like ProRefrigeration does. I've been in business for seven years and no company I deal with has ever matched the level of service they give us.
    I always rate suppliers by their ability to answer their cell phones on nights and weekends. Jim always answered when I called and followed through until repairs were made.
    Cheers & I'm out!
    David R. Pierce
    NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
    POB 343
    New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

+1 The response time and professional handling of all inquiries, issues, and calls to pro refrigeration has been second to none.

Ben Roesch
      Wormtown Brewing
      Worcester, MA

Comment

Best service I have ever had. Jim and Co. walked me through changing a motherboard and cpu on our unit after a power surge, in the middle of a meeting they were having. Thanks guys.
        Joel Halbleib
        Partner / Zymurgist
        Hive and Barrel Meadery
        6302 Old La Grange Rd
        Crestwood, KY
        www.hiveandbarrel.com

Comment

Working...
        X