Experienced Brewer Ready to Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer Ready to Work

I am a brewer with two years' experience in Iowa's oldest micro, "grain-to-glass". I also have one year management experience with Iowa's largest beer retailer and "high-proof" beer distributor, working directly with brewers, distributors, on-premise retailers, and other off-premise retailers. I worked closely in 2009-2010 with local legislators to legalize for private distribution "high-proof" beers in Iowa.

I would like to get in as a head brewer with a start-up, as head brewer at a young brewery that needs some direction, or in the lab at a regional brewery. I am willing to relocate. Resume, cover letter, and references available upon request.

Just a head's-up, though; I am serious about both objective and subjective quality, and I want to work with people who have the same goals.

PM with questions.

Cheers,
    Bill Heinrich

Shameless...

Bump on up the list.

Comment

Once again

Moving on up the list.

Comment

Shameless....

If you don't toot, who will?

Comment

Thanks

I'm finally out of the searching part of the job market. Thanks to all who contacted me.

Cheers,
          Bill

Comment

can you forward me your resume?

Also is Indianapolis a place you would consider?

Originally posted by william.heinric View Post
            I am a brewer with two years' experience in Iowa's oldest micro, "grain-to-glass". I also have one year management experience with Iowa's largest beer retailer and "high-proof" beer distributor, working directly with brewers, distributors, on-premise retailers, and other off-premise retailers. I worked closely in 2009-2010 with local legislators to legalize for private distribution "high-proof" beers in Iowa.

I would like to get in as a head brewer with a start-up, as head brewer at a young brewery that needs some direction, or in the lab at a regional brewery. I am willing to relocate. Resume, cover letter, and references available upon request.

Just a head's-up, though; I am serious about both objective and subjective quality, and I want to work with people who have the same goals.

PM with questions.

Cheers,
            Bill Heinrich

Comment

If you're still looking, please message me.

Thanks.

Comment

Please send contact/resume to fork.alehouse@gmail.com.
                Start-up, great opportunities! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X